How fast did you get a bump with #2?

Okela

Reaction score
Hi all! I knooooow it's way too early for me to really show, but I was wondering: how fast did you show with #2? Apparently it goes a lot faster right? My pants are snug and I feel super bloated, but was wondering if that's a bump or not yet. I'm 5w5d right now.

Stalking!!!

I showed so early in my first pregnancy....I think because I have a short torso.

I still don't have a proper bump, and I'm 20 weeks with number 3. I'm waiting patiently though! I want my round belly!

I started "showing" at around 6 weeks, but it was mainly just bloat. I am still about the same size, but the bloat is starting to go down and I think it is turning into actual bump :shrug:

I have "showed" since about 7 weeks, but probably mostly bloat at that time. Now I have a true bump, but it is not very big one.

2nd pregnancy for me and it is completely different. I was already in maternity pants by 6 weeks with my son. I had bad bloating.

This time not only am I not showing, I am fitting into smaller pants! I have no idea when I will start showing. But I am also drinking more water this time and I actually think that is helping me not to be bloated.

Sometimes I feel like I look 5 months pregnant but I know it's just bloat.

Just over ten weeks and think I started getting a bit of a belly around 9 weeks. Not just bloat, although I had horrible bloat early this time!

I'm on #3 and terribly bloated. I was in maternity pants by 11 weeks with #2, so really curious to see how soon I'll have to go shop this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->