How have the girls changed?

caringo

Reaction score
This is sort of a silly question, but I'm really curious - how have your "girls" (breasts) changed since you got pg?

Of all the bodily changes that happen during pregnancy, the one I'm looking forward to the most is enlarging of the breasts! I am a 30C (what most would probably consider a 34A) and have often wished for a larger chest - I have a pretty straight and lanky figure that can sometimes look boyish, so a little curve is most welcome! My sister-in-law has grown at least two sizes and she's not even to the third tri yet!

So how much did you ladies grow?? Did you enjoy it or hate it? :haha:

My boobs are huge anyway, but they're now even bigger, my whole torso has kinda bloated/swollen, which I'm not enjoying!

They didn't grow much at all in my first pregnancy, they expanded to a g cup after my milk came in though.
Unfortunately they shrank to smaller than pre pregnant after I stopped breastfeeding.
They have grown about 1-2 cup sizes so far in this pregnancy, they are however swollen and tender which is not so great.
Xx

Mine are very sore and tender, and this weekend I had to buy new bras! They were spilling out of my old bras and have grown a cup size already.

Mine have grown quite a bit, so hubby says anyway :haha: I'm usually a 36 D and I just do not fit In those bras anymore, I got a couple of dds but now I'm bursting out of those too, I would quite happily not wear a bra as there so uncomfortable for me right now but I don't think the public would appreciate that :rofl:

Nothing yet other than the veins being noticeable again. I think I was 6 weeks last time before they got uncomfortable

They itch like frigging mad! :brat: Also, whenever I take my bra off, they hurt for a few minutes.

in my previous pregnancy they were quite sore earlier on and they grew so much but also it seems my rib cage expanded then shrunk again. I was 34C and by the time I gave birth I was 38E, now I am 32E or 34DD but can only wear full cup bras unfortunately.

this time around they are just itchy no pain/soreness and the size hasn't grown yet (not looking forward to wearing 38E again). I had severe itchiness last time though hope it doesn't go too bad this time.

Mine have gone from 36B to 36C. I wish it doesn't grow bigger as I like my small breasts!

I went from a 36D to a 38D pretty quickly. I know that band size isn't cup size, but there's a change in the cup from 36 to 38 too. They also feel much heavier - I never loved skinny strap bras, but they're even worse now. I think the areolas are the same (I didn't measure or anything), but the nipples themselves are bigger and more prone to perkiness, even though they don't feel particularly sensitive now that I'm past the "Ow ow ow that hurts!" growth phase. They've been veiny from the start, too - one of my first symptoms.

Mine aren't growing in an exciting sexy way, but after gaining and losing a lot of weight, they weren't in the best shape to begin with. They look good in a good bra, though!

i was excited about it as well. mine didn't start getting bigger until 2nd tri- even then it was more of a "full" than a "big" thing, if that makes sense. but- my nipples are scary gigantic now.

other unfortunate part- because of the sudden stretching, the lower half are a purplish/reddish color (blends into nipple). I have amazing cleavage now, but when they're out in the open, they aren't terribly flattering!

no clue what other changes are in store... i'm still in the same size as before (36B) because I can make them work (and don't want to buy new when more changes could be coming soon), but probably need much more support...

They're huge.they hurt especially after taking off my bra . My areolas are darker. The veins are very noticeable and my nipples are always hard and a reddish purplish color. So along with the bloat the nausea, and the frequent bathroom trips I feel oh so sexy:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"