How have your boobs changed? lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by firerabbit666, Jun 5, 2011.

1. firerabbit666

firerabbit666 Mummy to one of each!

So far i've had very little change apart from areola darkening and tenderness. With my first pregnancy I was leaking colostrum from 16 weeks and they grew lots! But this time round no growth so far and no leaks, just wondered if it was normal. I was looking forward to going up a couple of cup sizes again :haha: but nowt so far.

2. bobblebot

bobblebot Well-Known Member

mine haven't changed much, just my 'nips' have got bigger but thats it, i'm 34 weeks.

3. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

With my 1st my boobs hurt from early weeks and went much bigger and vainy i breastfed for 2 months and after than they went smaller and changed felt like they were just empty skin lol.This pregnancy they have gone bit fuller but still not the same as before i had my 1st baby only 14 months ago.x

4. kandbumpx

kandbumpx Well-Known Member

I'm 39+2 today.. Mine haven't even grown! :/ lol... They've leaked a little bit but not much... This normal at my stage or pregnancy? Lol.. Think she's gunna be late :/

5. fifi-folle

fifi-folle C (7/11) & C (10/12)

I think you have most changes with the first baby. This is my first and omg they are so different, gone up 2 cup sizes, areolas are bigger and changed to a brown colour and my (.)(.)s are not as perky as they used to be, boo hiss!

6. SugarFairy

SugarFairy Well-Known Member

Hahaha!!! Have they changed? Unfortunately yes. They're now pretty scary. I've gone from a 36DD/E cup to a 38GG. They are saggy and huge. My areola are the size of the big cheddar biscuits and are brown, and my nips are huge though I haven't had a lot of leakage yet
    I agree with fifi - boooo!! lol

7. fifi-folle

fifi-folle C (7/11) & C (10/12)

Oh and how can I forget the road map effect!!! Lovely blue veins. And a couple of stretch marks too. But they're just doing what they're meant to do, they're not just there for decoration! :lol:

8. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

My nipples have gone from being pink and cute to being huge and dark brown, yuck! After I learned they might change for good I took a picture of them (around 8 weeks) and now when I look at the picture compared to them now I hate it! My left one leaks but not really my right one which makes me even happie, haha! But it is all for a good reason and I am looking forward to breastfeeding :)

9. MummyinJune

MummyinJune Well-Known Member

Lol my nips have went kind of purpley! weird.. they go more blueish when im in the shower. Went from a D to F/G

10. HappyinLove

HappyinLove Well-Known Member

With my first I went from a B to a C during pregnancy and then a D while nursing. With this pregnancy I went from a slumpy B (thanks son! lol) to currently a D, I'm scared to see what will happen when nursing this go round. They are much much bigger this time around, I figured my body just knew what to do again, haha. Huge areaolas and lots o' veins too. :) Gotta love it!

11. PAgal

PAgal Well-Known Member

Mine are so saggy!! I was proud of my sexy 36d breasts before, but omg they lay on my belly now and look awful. I am trying to talk OH into buying me a new boob job next year if they don't bounce back:) Oh, and my nipples are HUGE.

12. BabyBoyNYC

BabyBoyNYC Well-Known Member

they are HUGE! I already have implants too. They are very veiny and I have a few stretch marks :( my husband is obsessed though which is nice but also they hurt so paws off buddy!

But on a positive side they've made my implants look really great, hoping breast feeding doesn't ruin them

13. BabyBoyNYC

BabyBoyNYC Well-Known Member

mine haven't leaked, i think it just depends on your body. since most people don't get milk for like 3-4 days after birth

14. kandbumpx

kandbumpx Well-Known Member

Sounds a daft questions but I'll ask anyway lol.. :blush:
    I was going to ask can you breast feed when you've got implants then I saw the last bit... I heard you can't, so guessing this is wrong? :/

15. CamoQueen

CamoQueen Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

They're bigger and have even more stretch marks on them, which is wonderful.:haha: Lots of blue veins and my nipples are darker and larger. They haven't seemed to sag any extra which is great, because they went from perky to saggy during my first pregnancy... who knew that pregnancy would cause so much droopage?! Unfair! I will let you all know right now, I am getting my breasts lifted after I'm done having kids, college savings accounts be damned!:winkwink:

16. MoonLove

MoonLove Well-Known Member

Mine have changed completely. They've gotten bigger, but not fuller. I've gone from a 34b to a 36d and they feel just big & heavy. My nips have almost moved forwards, and they themselves have changed - darkened & got bigger. They totally look like 'mummy boobs' now :haha:

Oh, and i may not have any stretch marks on my tummy - but thats because they're all on my boobs :haha:

17. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

I was a 32 B pre-pregnancy, went to a 34DD during pregnancy, nipples went darker and larger and woke up a week an a half ago when my milk came in an E cup!! Gone down a little now though. Phew!

18. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

ive been leaking but then again that didnt stop after having zane. my chest has also got abit bigger maybe a cup size. other then that no real change.

my boobs didnt change till after i had zane where they went scary huge hahaha

19. PAgal

PAgal Well-Known Member

kandbumpx, implants don't usually affect BF but you never know til it gets time to start. It depends on how and where the implants were surgically placed. But they usually don't affect it at all I have read.

20. Ashley2189

Ashley2189 Mommy to a sweet toddler

i've gone from a 32A to a 34B, and my areolas got very dark, and very big! OH makes fun of me all the time saying i have black nipples. =/ even after the areola ends, i've got these brown dots of pigmentation that keep going outward for about another inch. my nipples have changed a bit too. i have "flat" nipples, meaning if there is no stimulation at all they retract and are not visible, and then come out if they are stimulated. but lately they've been poking out a bit nearly all the time, and seem a bit bigger as well when they are erect.