How have your boobs changed? lol

haha thanks for the replies ladies, just goes to show how different every pregnancy is. I was just worried my boobs wouldn't 'work' as well if they hadn't changed much so far as i'm planning on BF.
:flower:

i've gone from a 32A to a 34B, and my areolas got very dark, and very big! OH makes fun of me all the time saying i have black nipples. =/ even after the areola ends, i've got these brown dots of pigmentation that keep going outward for about another inch.

Does anyone know if the Areola shrinks back after birth/BF? I was trying to goolge this the other day but come back with nothing

from what i've read, it unfortunately does not shrink back to "normal". It may get a bit smaller and slightly lighter, but they're changed forever. :nope:

My boobs are bigger but not as big as they were with my first pregnancy. They have all kinds of veins and my nips are definitely bigger too. I loved it at first as they were nice and perky but even with wearing sports bras every night to bed they are now sagging a bit. The past few months I've been getting acne in my cleavage too. No leaking at all yet.

i've gone from a 32A to a 34B, and my areolas got very dark, and very big! OH makes fun of me all the time saying i have black nipples. =/ even after the areola ends, i've got these brown dots of pigmentation that keep going outward for about another inch.

Does anyone know if the Areola shrinks back after birth/BF? I was trying to goolge this the other day but come back with nothing

My areolas/nipples went back to normal after breastfeeding. The only thing that changed was the perkiness. I went back to my normal 34B but they just didn't have perky cleavage like before pregnancy or breastfeeding. (nothing to be shameful of at all!!) Everyone is different though so some may not shrink?!

Mine haven't changed at all - was very disappointed by this . . thought for a change I'd get massive knockers :D :D . . destined to have teenchy boobs forever :D :D !!!!!

mine have gone up 2 cup sizes and are actually very full and pert (yay!) i'm not looking forward to when i stop BF as I know they just sag afterwards. BUT the same thing happened with DS and it took a looonnngg time (around a year and a half) but my boobs did go back to their original fullness and nipples returned to normal colour/size.
they were like empty socks for a while though :haha:

mines are like spaniels ears lol

they are HUGE! I already have implants too. They are very veiny and I have a few stretch marks :( my husband is obsessed though which is nice but also they hurt so paws off buddy!

But on a positive side they've made my implants look really great, hoping breast feeding doesn't ruin them

Sounds a daft questions but I'll ask anyway lol.. :blush:
I was going to ask can you breast feed when you've got implants then I saw the last bit... I heard you can't, so guessing this is wrong? :/

you can breastfeed but it depends on how they went about putting the implants in, mine were through the nipple (which I was 23 and fancy free at the time i didn't care about bf a baby) they say its a 50/50 chance when that is the insicion spot, but I know lots of women with implants the bf no problem

my nipples are gone soooo huge and really dark!!! the oh loves it! but i cant even let him touch there so sore!!

They have become beautiful, plump, and lucious . . . just kidding. They've gotten bigger, so have my nipples, oh and nipple have gotten real dark :( I liked my old nipples. They are veiny and are now leaking. I hope my nipples get lighter again!

Mine just started leaking last night, my areolas look like a couple of gert dinner plates :haha:

Areolae are huge and dark, full of veins and a cup larger (I started at a B cup), which is very exciting. They have never been much to look at, so this is a welcome change. I am guessing after bf, they will be even less to look at. Oh well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->