how heavy can implantation bleeding be?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I thought I had a light period, I got a positive opk on the 1st 0ct thought af had come on the 5th oct but lighter than normal only fill one pad the whole time and lasted a few days then today I took a hpt just because they were new and had just come and I think I see a faint line. if it was ib then id be 10dpo?? also had what I though to be ewcm clear and stretchy?? :shrug:

If your period was that quick after ovulation then you have a very short lateral phase.

But with pregnancy tests a lines a line so sounds like if it's positive your pregnant! Congrats.

As for implantation, some women get it others don't, some spot, some bleed, so it's difficult it tell, but it makes more sense than a period so soon after your ovulation. If it turns out not to be positive then keep an eye on how short it is, ideally it should be 14 days.

I had IB that I mistook for a period. I had a little more bleeding than that and it was dark. Took a test afterwards because I felt weird and yup it was faintly positive. Sadly that ended up being a blighted ovum. But I'm pregnant again... And I had some bleeding after my period was due and after 3 positive digitalis haha.The dr didn't know what it was from. GL!

thanks girls I was so confussed when af turned up as I had just gotten a + opk so im hoping there is a chance im just scared its an evap but im going to test again in the morning. if it was ib id be 10dpo and I had really bad ov pains!!

If I ovulated on time then I would've had a positive on either 9 or 10 dpo. Anything is possible. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->