How high above coverline

coucou11

Reaction score
Hi all! Please help - how high do temps have to be above the cover line, or does it matter? FF is telling me I O'd, but the temps are only up slightly. It's making me feel out. Am I right?

Many thanks!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.25.10 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 9.25.10 AM.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks! I appreciate it :) Hopefully it's no big deal, usually my temps go higher than this but I am trying not to stress!

I actually had the same question when I charted my last cycle and turns out I was pregnant. Not that it's a sign if that but definitely not a problem. I was only on 2nd cycle after MC and thought my cycle was still going to be crazy but temps were not as high after O and I actually had a dip below cover line a few days after O.

My temps typically only go 0.4 degrees above the coverline post O. Everyone is different. Your chart looks good to me!

I've gotten a BFP with rollercoaster temps and super high ones. You just want them consistently high over your coverline and a dip is ok. Looks like you're about 5dpo and it's hard to te anything from temps that early. Fx that stay high for you!

Thanks so much all! This definitely gives me hope.

Kazy I am also 2d cycle after my MC so I'm hoping I get a bfp like you! Congrats!

Thanks Mango! Congrats on your second baby!

Cutie so happy for you, congrats on the pregnancy! If I get pregnant this cycle I will be due Sept 29 so I'll be a sweet pea too! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->