How honest are you(if you're under charged)

Im not at all.

I remember last halloween i totally forgot to get amelie an outfit so we went to tesco on the 30th and there were NO outfits at all :(! So I had to get her a disney princess one and it was £12, a total rip off so I was a bit pissed. Got some milk and bread too then paid for it and the stupid cashier took hanger and security tag off but didnt scan it so my bill was only £2 odd heh

oh and not too long ago we went to soft play and had our dinner and drinks (they add it to a tab) etc then at closing time we went to pay and their system and card machines had broke so my 'tab' didn't come up on my bill, just the soft play session :)!

Well when I was younger it happened a few times and I didn't say anything, I thought it was kind of cool.

Then I grew up and got a job and made the mistake myself once. I would have had to pay the money back out of my wages for giving too much change but luckily the woman gave me the money back and it was sorted :) It definitely made me feel guilty for the times I had kept the extra change. I'd never known that it could affect the actual person that makes the mistake. Haven't done it again since.

I'm very honest; quite a few times we've had more stuff sent than we ordered when I've ordered things from online shops; I think in some of the warehouses they just go round chucking stuff in the box. I always tell the company and most times they will come and pick it up from you for free. Also we ordered from Ocado once and there was stuff we didn't order, I emailed them and insisted they charge me for it-the total cost of the items was only a quid so they must have thought I was mad! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I 'stole' anything; even if was a big company involved. The only thing I have ever kept is some trousers that ASDA direct sent me two of by accident, they were really cheap in the sale. I weighed it up and in those days they didn't do free returns nor could you return it to the store or a collection point-so it would have cost me more to return the extra pair than they actually cost, but that was the only exception xx

I am too honest, it does my bloody head in. It really is a curse. If I'm given too much change etc I always hand it back while kicking myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->