how is everybody feeling.......

nikkell77

Reaction score
hi .....:D

how is everybody feeling ......?

does anybody just feel ...NORMAL.... im coming up to 9 wks and i feel well normal dont have many symptons apart from slight tender boobs and constantly hungry i swear i felt worse before i got my bfp but some days i forget im pregnant i have my private scan on 27th april but starting to worry as i think i should be feeling something.......

should this be something to worry about......?

Please dont worry hun, some lucky people (like you and me) arent suffering from the typical morning sickness. But we're not out of the woods yet, my mother in law didnt START her MS until 3 months!

I have been feeling very tired and lethargic, not being hungry to starving, peeing in the night, tender heavy chest, mild cramps, mood swings and tearyness, forgetfulness, confusion, anxiety, SKIN BREAKOUTS!! and a dry chin and sides of my mouth, watery mouth and heartburn.

Every woman is different hunni, as long as that test is positive and you're healthy, enjoy your pregnancy, i know i prefer being MS free so far!

Nope, you're completely normal.

I'm the same, and I've got my 12 weeks scan tomorrow. It's a horrid thought because even though I'm tired and a bit sick sometimes, I'm completely expecting something is wrong because I don't feel pregnant. My thoughts to myself as I was wretching down the toilet yesterday at 10am was not, 'horrid morning sickness' but ' I wonder what I ate yesterday that was dodgy?'!!

I've heard that a lot of women, especially people like me who worry all the time, have a natural mechanism that stops us feeling pregant in the first few weeks, to prevent us becoming too attached, should something wrong. It's a horrid thought, but it makes sense in theory. It doesn't make it any better though when uyou're worrying and all people are saying is 'lucky-you not to have any symptoms!' I didn't feel lucky at all, I WANT to feel pregnant!

Plus, no matter how much the baby is planned and wanted, finding out you're pregnant is still a huge shock, I know that tomorrow I'm going to be an emotional wreck when I see the scan, just because until I see it, I don't believe that I am pregnant. Just completely knackered, with spontaneously expending boobs and a constant hangover without having consumed any alcohol for 3 months!!!

Keep you're chin up, I'm sure when the dreaded m/s kicks in with a vengence you will savour the days when you could brush your teeth without gagging!!

xxxx

Ha ha i totally agree with you minicazzybee! And when you enter your second trimester, thats when most people (people?? i mean women!) will start to feel pregnant. You will get a pregnant tummy and will feel the kicks!! And hopefully, (im hoping for this one) the pregnancy glow!

I need to buy myself larger bras, so that in itself is something that kinda makes me feel more pregnant. And whenever you start to buy baby things (be it after or before 12 weeks) will too :happydance:

I cant wait to start feeling pregnant, i want some sympathy on the bus damnit! Haha!!

Don't worry about not feeling anything hun...coutn your blessings. My nausea eased off at about 8 weeks and has come back with a vengeance now! I feel so sick all of the time. (had a good day yesterday and thought maybe I was over it......no such luck!)

None of my clothes fit, I have really dry skin, boobs are really sensitive (not painful as such but really sore) and generally my digestive system hates me.....all of this has happened post 9 weeks!

Enjoy it while it lasts! :rofl:

i relate to you so much on this 1,i dont particularly feel preg at the mo either,just 'uncomfortable' and extremely worried :(
xx

Hey , Dont worry Im sure you are just one fo the lucky ones .. I am sooo thankful that I have had a relatively easy first 3 months ! Other than sore boobs, bad skin breakouts, and tiredness I have been doing brilliantly .. I was so worried that I would be getting sick and have to take to my bed with tiredness ! But thankfully I have not been sick once ( so far anyway) and tiredness has been minimal really I have still got on with my normal life which is very hectic and only had to go to bed once or twice during the day.

So fingers crossed this keeps up for us lucky ones and for others that it clears up soon xxx :hug:

Well, I'm one of the lucky ones I guess as well. I haven't had any of the typical pregnancy symptoms either I'd say. My nipples are a little sensitive, I'm bloated, thirsty and have to pee alot, and I go between being quite tired and sometimes unable to sleep.

All of those things could happen on and off regularly though! Where's the real pg symptoms? I'm dying for the boobs to grow or just a small patch of morning sickness. I'm sure I am REALLY going to regret wishing that at some point in the future...but it woud help me be less worried I guess. How silly, right?

I guess I'll remind myself today and everyday that I feel okay that I'm just lucky and that everything is fine :)

I don't have any symptoms at all really. Extreme tiredness every other day and sore boobs the odd time. I was worried about this a few weeks ago but there's no point in letting it get me down so I'm getting my PMA hussle on! I suppose I should e grateful really!!

My mum said that she didn't have any sickness at all while pregnant with me which also eased my worries :)

I was worried about this a few weeks ago but there's no point in letting it get me down so I'm getting my PMA hussle on!

:)

i love that phrase.....mind if I pinch? :)

OH Dear!!! what are we all like, worry worry worry, im the same, been a right grump!!!
Ive had a few symptoms, sore nipples, CONSTIPATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody hell, i hate it. rant rant rant....
but not sickness...Yet!

:)
xx

My symptoms have all but disappeared, boobs only a little bit sore now and still a bit tired but other than that nothing, of course we worry, but somebody on here told me that her doctor said symptoms start to discappear between 8 and 12 weeks so PMA all the way!!!!

Good Luck xx

Hey girls, well my symptoms didnt kick in until 6 weeks and that started with nausea (hangover feeling) that came and went with no sickness till 7 weeks. I too kept saying, just a little to make me feel everything is ok - umm, I am so sorry I said that....lol... ms is no fun when it comes in full flow - especially when you have to pull the car over to be sick.... :rofl:

I would not worry at all about a lack of symptoms, I bet you have lots of symptoms but do not realise it. My friend had NO symptoms at all and her daughter is beautiful and healthy and she had a very quick, relatively easy labour... so who knows, maybe less symptoms means for easy labour..... god help me!! hahahaha

I'm glad somebody else has asked! I'm exactly the same, no MS no anything really apart from being constantly hungry!!

sore boobs, really tired and just feeling a little strange!! xx

hi....:D

oh thanks for the replys its good to hear im not the only one ...:D

i will proberly have a thread nxt week saying " is anyone else feeling miserable..."....:L:L:L

good luck to all of you ....:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Girls,
Reading though some of that, we are all having different symptoms. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant & I feel alwful. I feel like I have been drugged! Its a stuggle to get though the day at the moment. Im constantly tried. It doesnt matter how much water I drink, or fruit & veg nothing seems to give me energy.

As this is my first baby I just really wanted to know wheather anyone else is feeling the same!!??!! I have spoken to a few close friends, but there symptoms are all different too!

I feel like calling the doctor, but think that this may be just normal!!

xx

well, apart from sore boobs, the occasional bit of cramping, and feeling fairly tired, i too feel pretty normal! We had a scan at 6+3 and saw our little blob with it's little hb flickering but it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to my worry. We have another scan on Monday when i'll be 8+2, so hopefully if everything is still ok, i'll start to feel a little better about not having many "serious" symptoms.... i doubt it though! :dohh:

interesting post. I have this DREADFUL taste in my mouth that wont go away whatever i do, loads of saliva, and slightly nauseaus all through the say. I generally feel like crap..... but even with that i dont feel pregnant, and ive decided to have an early scan and so so worried, incase they dont find anything there.....your worries are extremely NORMAL for us ladies. If its bad worrying now, just think what it will be like when our babies are born lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->