how is everybody feeling.......

Hey , Dont worry Im sure you are just one fo the lucky ones .. I am sooo thankful that I have had a relatively easy first 3 months ! Other than sore boobs, bad skin breakouts, and tiredness I have been doing brilliantly .. I was so worried that I would be getting sick and have to take to my bed with tiredness ! But thankfully I have not been sick once ( so far anyway) and tiredness has been minimal really I have still got on with my normal life which is very hectic and only had to go to bed once or twice during the day.

So fingers crossed this keeps up for us lucky ones and for others that it clears up soon xxx :hug:

you are lucky,
im only 10 weeks gone, and have terrible sickness all day! im soo tired, and although starving, dont fancy anything!

lol!

carnt wait for it to stop!

does anyone know any good remedies for morning sickness whilst im on the subject?
xxx

Have you tried travel bracelets? You can get them in boots, supposed to be quite good? I have nausea and occasional sickness all day but finding different things help on different days. I have found I can keep down carbs better than anything else and have really taken to instant mash!!

I have super tender boobs, and they are already growing LOL, need new bras, and my skin is super dry/gassy and peeing more often. No morning sickness as of yet!

hi .....:D

how is everybody feeling ......?

does anybody just feel ...NORMAL.... im coming up to 9 wks and i feel well normal dont have many symptons apart from slight tender boobs and constantly hungry i swear i felt worse before i got my bfp but some days i forget im pregnant i have my private scan on 27th april but starting to worry as i think i should be feeling something.......

should this be something to worry about......?

Feel exactly the same, plus i have my scan on the 27th too :) best of luck xxx:hugs:

Right this second I'm feeling pretty good and I'm savoring every second!!! I had the most awful horrific mornign sickness with my last 2 and it hit me about 7 weeks til about 20 weeks. I can't tell you how much I'm dreading going there again especially with a 3 year old and 15 month old to look after. I know it's all worth it in the end but my god at the time you feel like crawling into a hole and never coming out again!

Ladies if you don't get morning sickness you're so, so lucky! Also some people say you only get it if it's a boy or something....well I've had one of each so thats bobbins!

Also some people say you only get it if it's a boy or something....well I've had one of each so thats bobbins!

I agree with you - my friend had it from 6 weeks to the minute she gave birth and she had a girl.... lol... old wives tales - aint they the best!! :)

Week 9 has been terrible for me! =/ I just feel like complete crap ... ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->