How is everyone feeling today?

Elizax

Kirsty
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm kirsty, 19 and 4 weeks 5 days along.
I've been having some bad sleeping lately, waking up every two hours or so then waking up for work feeling like a vampire snuck in my room and had a little feast on my blood, so having to wobble down the stairs for some food and drink hehe :wacko:

So how is everyone else feeling today during their pregnancy?
I know i'm only in early stages and there may or may not be worse to come
:hug: xx

I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks.
Today im quite tired, but apart from that im feeling pretty good! :)
Sorry you're not feeling too great :flower:

I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks.
Today im quite tired, but apart from that im feeling pretty good! :)
Sorry you're not feeling too great :flower:

Aw lovely I hope I feel great too soon hehe.
Thankyou hunni I've been told to eat tuna... I hate tuna :dohh:
xx :hug:

Aw lovely I hope I feel great too soon hehe.
Thankyou hunni I've been told to eat tuna... I hate tuna :dohh:
xx :hug:

Actually, you're not supposed to eat much tuna as its got high levels of mercury in :thumbup:

Actually, you're not supposed to eat much tuna as its got high levels of mercury in :thumbup:

Ah lovely, it's a good thing I joined this forum I'm learning something new all the time to keep me and baby healthy :flower::thumbup:

Ah lovely, it's a good thing I joined this forum I'm learning something new all the time to keep me and baby healthy :flower::thumbup:

You're not supposed to have more than 2-3 portions of 'oily fish' a week. (i think!) I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong. I dont know if tuna is 'oily' :shrug: but you're not supposed to eat too much of that either.

It's alright, my OH is teribble. Yesterday he offered to make me a cheesecake? Mm, im sure all that soft cheese would have been really good for LO's! And last week he asked me if i wanted muscles :dohh:

You should monitor the fish, due to the fact that it can contain mercury. Some fish/seafood in your diet is wonderful, but you'll want to google how much a healthy amount would be. :thumbup:

Anyways, I'm Kelly, 37+4 weeks pregnant today :D
When I was around 5 weeks I remember feeling very tired! I think I was sleeping half the day away! haha! Oddly, I don't feel quite as tired now that I'm in the third trimester. All of my other friends have reported feeling very sleepy in third tri. Today, I'm just having mild contractions... counting down the days until my LO is here!
Hope all you ladies are having a great day! :flow:

Anyways, I'm Kelly, 37+4 weeks pregnant today :D
When I was around 5 weeks I remember feeling very tired! I think I was sleeping half the day away! haha! Oddly, I don't feel quite as tired now that I'm in the third trimester. All of my other friends have reported feeling very sleepy in third tri. Today, I'm just having mild contractions... counting down the days until my LO is here!
Hope all you ladies are having a great day! :flow:[/COLOR]

I know what you mean about feeling tired I've dozed off on the settee a few times in the last 3 days :haha:
Aw hunni GL with everything I'm so jealous you're so close! I can't wait till I'm at the same point as you and can show off my bump hehe :D
Have a lovely day hun! :hug: xx

It's alright, my OH is teribble. Yesterday he offered to make me a cheesecake? Mm, im sure all that soft cheese would have been really good for LO's! And last week he asked me if i wanted muscles :dohh:

Aw bless him at least he is looking after you, even if they do get it wrong sometimes they are only men hehe :hugs:

Aw bless him at least he is looking after you, even if they do get it wrong sometimes they are only men hehe :hugs:

Haha, he runs round in circles for me when i ask him to :)

Haha, he runs round in circles for me when i ask him to :)

Aw bless, just shows there are some loyal and caring men in the world nowadays. Had two friends whose boyfriends bailed out on them and they've barely managed with family and friends support. Nothing worse than seeing your best friends left hanging on their own :(

I know what you mean about feeling tired I've dozed off on the settee a few times in the last 3 days :haha:
Aw hunni GL with everything I'm so jealous you're so close! I can't wait till I'm at the same point as you and can show off my bump hehe :D
Have a lovely day hun! :hug: xx

Thank you. :hugs2:
You will get there before you know it. It feels like just yesterday that I got my BFP. Enjoy your pregnancy-- It really is such a special time. :flower:

I'm feeling pretty good, and I'm 36 weeks pregnant today :happydance: I'm just getting the last of the things I need for my babyshower (it's Sunday) I'm so freaking excited lol. I feel drained though and just hungry all the time :blush:

Anyone have any good ideas on cake decorations I should use? I'm expecting a boy, so yeah... Haha.

Thank you. :hugs2:
You will get there before you know it. It feels like just yesterday that I got my BFP. Enjoy your pregnancy-- It really is such a special time. :flower:

It definitely is I feel so blessed to be able to give life it's so amazing!
I know when I get to the end I'll be thinking, my god where did all the time go hehe.
Much love! x

Aw bless, just shows there are some loyal and caring men in the world nowadays. Had two friends whose boyfriends bailed out on them and they've barely managed with family and friends support. Nothing worse than seeing your best friends left hanging on their own :(

He really is amazing. I dont think i could ask for anyone better to be going through this with :cloud9:

I'm feeling pretty good, and I'm 36 weeks pregnant today :happydance: I'm just getting the last of the things I need for my babyshower (it's Sunday) I'm so freaking excited lol. I feel drained though and just hungry all the time :blush:

Anyone have any good ideas on cake decorations I should use? I'm expecting a boy, so yeah... Haha.

Happy 36 weeks Chrissy! Not long to go now :) :happydance:
I dont really have any ideas for the cake decorations. At our Gender Reveal we had Icing on the two cakes which said "Baby A" and "Baby B". So maybe just blue Icing saying "Jace Christopher" and then something else blue and cute! Maybe a baby boy holding a Blue Bunny like on your ticker?

Yay! Not long now :flower:
Well of course you're hungry all the time babies nearly ready and you're eating for two hehe... I've been warned not to use that excuse anytime soon :haha:
Aw a boy what about some blue teddy bear decorations, footballs, booties? I really have no idea about cake decorations hehe. Have a look on google for some ideas hunni :)

Thanks girlies :flow: I found these, they're soooo cute! :happydance:
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3100/2840533443_f168c68b24.jpg https://images.pinkcakebox.com/cake890.jpg https://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/28935/2116309170068563375S500x500Q85.jpg

I love the third one, but i love the little blocks on the first one with the name one aswell!

Oh that first one is absolutely gorgeous!
They are all lovely but number one is just so much cuter hehe :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->