How late was AF when bfp popped up?

Would you believe I walked to 4 different shops and found nothing but digitals?!

Yikes! I know digi's are sensitive for me. I got a positive 1-2 weeks on Clear blue digi at 10 dpo so less than 28 HCG in system (11 DPO is what that HCG was). But I'm an addict and don't recommend people to take digi's until they are further along. (Practice what I preach I know) XD If you lived near me I'd give you one of my Frer's but I don't think that helps us here...

Yes I don't think that's an option lol
I got a bfp on digi at 12dpo on my son but I know every pregnancy is different and my cycle has been all over place since having him. Interested to see the outcome of all of this.

I think we are all interested in knowing how it ends for you. XD And yea my cycles have not fixed themselves out either since having DD. My AF had returned two months after having her and since then my cycles are between 28 and 38 days. If it weren't for temping I'd have no idea when I ovulated.

My cervix has reported globs of yellow stretchy cm. From what I remember I had a big glob of cm when I wiped in the TWW when I was pregnant with my son. So maybe I need to wait a bit longer just incase. I know some people get the yellow cm before period though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->