• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How Late Was It Until You Got Your BFP?

kezzaside

Reaction score
Im 5 days late for AF (going by fertility friend)... Im on CD44, Longest cycle has been 46 days. All tests have been negative. I took soy last month and got my AF after CD36... I took soy this month also and i thought i'd get my period early too... HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GOT YOUR BFP?

I've had 3 and got them all with the first test I took, but didn't take the test until 1st day of missed period which would have been about 14DPO. But everyone is different and some women don't get a positive until a week or so after their missed AF. Good luck.

I LOVE this thread! I am currently in this exact situation. My cycles are normally 28-32 days, I have never missed a period or have ever gone over 32 days. But I am currently 5 days late for AF on day 37 and no sign of her. Also took a preg. test yesterday morning and it was a BFN. I am hoping I am one of those women who get their BFP late. I hope you are too, GL!!!

I saw a lot of ladies here whose cycles were messed up with soy.
That's why I'm against taking anything by advice on internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"