How Late Was It Until You Got Your BFP?

kezzaside

Reaction score
Im 5 days late for AF (going by fertility friend)... Im on CD44, Longest cycle has been 46 days. All tests have been negative. I took soy last month and got my AF after CD36... I took soy this month also and i thought i'd get my period early too... HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GOT YOUR BFP?

hi
sorry i cant be much help, i have 28 days and i got my :bfp: on cd27.
I hope someone can help you out.
Good luck xx

some of the ladies on here havent got there bfp till nearly 2 weeks after their af hun im in the same situation as u 5 days late and no sign :-(

I got mine 1 day after AF (cd 29). Good luck, hope you get that BFP soon!

I have pcos and my periods are usually every 30-37days.. took provera last month to shrink some cysts in my ovary and got my period oct 9. i had a feeling i was pg becuause i had some cramping and no period yet on the 17th of nov.. so i bought 3 cheap walmart test and tested november 17 , 18 and where both negative.. tested yesterday morning at cycle day 42 and got a faint positive! ran to the store and bought 3 first response .. did one yesterday and got another faint line .. and one this morning and it was a little darker but still faint .. so im a week or 2 late now and finally getting my BFP!! :happydance:

Have you retested or did that ugly af come?

Nope still no AF and been busy working so havent been able 2 get a HPT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->