How likely is early O?

MrsTea

Reaction score
First of all, I spotted two days before my "heavy" period started, so I never know when to start counting cycle days. Going by the start of the heavy bleeding, I think I O'd cd9. This is because I had fertile cm and that was the only time my cervix was open. We only bd'd cd 5 and 7 this cycle. I just haven't felt right the past week or so. I took a generic blue digital and it said "not pregnant", which is the most likely. If I'm going by O'ing cd 9, then I should've got AF yesterday, since I have a 10 day LP. Otherwise if I go by when I regularly O (cd 14-16), AF is due this weekend.

I got married the day my heavy bleeding started. Can stress relief from having such a great day and being very emotional cause early O? What could cause early O?

Just needed to get my crazy thoughts out of my head! Thanks ladies! :wacko:

Update: very light pink creamy cm today, seems to have stopped this evening. Trying to patiently wait for my Wondfos to arrive :happydance: but IDK what's going on. I guess I'll update since I'm getting more and more convinced that I O'd much earlier than normal!

My ovulation date has jumped from CD15 to CD18 so it's definitely possible that it can move itself!

Sending you tonnes of good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->