How long after a miscarriage to get negative tests

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

It's really a long story but I'll give you the shorter version. I found out a few days ago I was pregnant. This morning I woke up with a light flow period like bleeding. My tests however were still getting darker. I went to the doctors and my hcg was 13 which she said can fall either way but most likely an early miscarriage. I'd only be about 3 weeks 5 days. The bleeding has since tapered off and I don't need a pad. It's only there when I wipe and varies from brown to red.

I go back Monday for more blood wor but I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me if it's at 13 now and my tests look like this how long will it take to get negative tests. Should I expect them to be lighter tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance ladies.

In order my tests
last night
this morning
this afternoon
this evening

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150606_170556.jpg

Hi mine went from still getting a strong positive on a Sunday, to a real faint line on a Tuesday then I didn't test again for a week x (spotting throughout but proper bleeding started on the Monday) Your tests r looking very good though, so fingers crossed ur bleed was caused by something else. Good luck x

Thank you for the info. My FRER tests have faded a little but my ics haven't changed at all. Of my hcg was only 13 yesterday and I miscarried wouldn't they be lighter by now?

I'm still testing positive 2 a bit weeks on. Iv been told by the hospital it could take up to 8 weeks for the hcg to leave the system x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->