How long after a positive OPK should I expect to ovulate?

pinkribbon

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Got a positive result today; just wondered how long I had of a window? I tested this morning/afternoon ish, when does everyone else test? And how often?

Sorry I'm clueless, first time I've had a positive test :haha:

i test at 3pm every day. you will release an egg 24-48hr from pos opk - get on your hubs!

Everything I've seen says the average is 24-36 hours after LH surge. But it can be as little as 12 hours up to 48 hours. That's why it's recommended to BD day of and 2-3 days following positive OPK. To cover all your bases. Good Luck!

Thanks girlies :)

We've been slowing down on BDing (we were doing it 1-3 times a day lol) so if we did it tonight and then waited until Thursday would that be enough?

1-3 times a DAY?! LMAO

yea hun that should be enough!! good luck and you better post in here what your outcome is lol

ps, 1-3 times A DAY!??!!? HAHAHAH

1-3 times a DAY?! LMAO

yea hun that should be enough!! good luck and you better post in here what your outcome is lol

LOL I just fell down laughing!

1-3 times a DAY?! LMAO

Yep a day! What can I say the man is a total babe :haha:

Trying to wait every 2 days to give sperm time to replenish though... It's so hard to keep awayyyy

haahha amazing how sexyfying babymaking sex is

you have two kids. HOW do you find the energy!?x

haahha amazing how sexyfying babymaking sex is

you have two kids. HOW do you find the energy!?x

You haven't seen my OH... that's how I find the energy :haha:

No in all seriousness just need to make time for each other, we bath together, sleep naked together etc. It helps the intimacy.

oh yeah so do we... i am intrigued about your oh now hahahaha!!! mine looks a lot like matt dillon/jack from eastenders/david boreanez rolled into one :D

Trying to think who mine looks like... He's tall dark and handsome. :cloud9: like 6'3 gorgeous dark eyes, strong build. Can't think of anyone he looks like though!

*hungry eyes* haha sounds like my oh :D blessed are those who have babies with smokin hotties...wait, thats US!

I'm a very lucky girl to be TRYING to have a baby with him, but my other two are from a previous relationship. Can't wait to see who this little beauty is going to look like though. Hope he/she takes after their dad!

oh im sure youre your own share of hottie so i wouldnt worry

i love your boys names!!! I am aching for a boy (not that i would care if the next was a girl) we arent finding out the sex next time!x

I'm aching for a girl! I live with 3 men could do with some more estrogen :haha:

And we aren't finding out either! I never found out with DS2, it's soooo worth the wait and such a magical moment.

aw really?! we found out wit Sophie but thats post 2 chemicals and we were dying to know. next time i just dont want to know at ALL!!! x

Yeah it definitely is worth it even though it's so hard to know that they CAN tell you but they're not going to lol.

I had a scheduled section with DS2 due to complications and I felt a bit robbed so knowing i had that surprise of finding out girl or boy kept me going :) I found out boy first time though.

Would love a girl but I'm certain I'll have another boy, not that I'd send him back :haha: I'll take whoever we get :)

Aww really :flow:

What names do you like? Boys names are so easy but really struggle on girls ones! I actually really like Sophia which is similar to your Sophie hehe

Its a good name!!

For a girl, she will either be Holly or Madeline. For a boy Liam or Aiden! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"