How Long After Acupuncture?

BumbleBeeBaby

Reaction score
Has anyone had a successful pregnancy the first time post-acupuncture? We've been TTC #1 for 6 months now with no luck. I have Hashimoto's but my TSH levels are low and very healthy for a pregnancy. We don't have sex as often as I would like when I'm O but we're still trying. I had acupuncture 3 times and it was so painful. Been on my Chinese herbs for 2 weeks now and had BAD ovary cramping 4 days ago. Looks like I'm in the 2ww. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

Hi BumbleBee, not had acupuncture yet but booked in for initial consultation next week so can't answer your question I'm afraid. However, was wondering how painfull it is and which parts of the body is it on? Sorry completely terrified of needles but after a friend had been trying to conceive for over a year then fell pregnant after her second session I thought it was worth a go?!

I have been acupuncture for the last two months. I am trying to bring on my period post pill. It doesnt hurt at all for me, I do feel a tingling sensation when the needle goes in though.

Unfortunately, I havent had much luck with getting my cycles steady. I did get my period in August after about 6 acupuncture sessions and then nothing again. Currently cd52

Hi boobaby,

For me, it's been a needle in each ovary, plus one more in the middle. Then inner knees, inner calves, inner ankle, and between big and second toes. The ovary and knees/calves are the worst pain for me. I feel a deep tingle in the pit of my stomach and then an ache in those spots when it is over. My doctor also attaches those electric things and it courses through your body. It's weird feeling for sure. He said my pain could be due to blockage. All I can say is I fear needles to but I'll do anything to be pregnant! Just try not to look or bring an eye mask. Also be prepared with shorts, or bring a change of clothes or you'll be butt naked on a table like I was (I wore a romper. BAD IDEA).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->