how long after baby #1 did u ttc again?

Luvmama

Mother of 1 baby girl.
Reaction score
i have a 16 month old girl and have been ttc for 2 months now. i am 28 years old. How long did it take afta #1 and when is a good time to ttc #2 ?:sleep:

How exciting! Dh and I started ntnp.when ds1 was 4 months. Then we really "tried" when he was 7-8 months and fell first month of actually "trying" :) Happened extremely fast! Now ds2 will be here in 9 days!!!!!!!!

id loved to of ttc no.2 say when dd was 6months but just wasnt possible , we started ttc dec for no 2 so will be atleast a 3year gap between them

We're just ttc number two now, dd is just over 2 years old so will be three (hopefully) when we have another. I wanted to make sure I had enough time to focus on one first before moving onto another, and for us I wasn't overly fussed about having too close a gap.

I think the right time depends on the couple as everyone is so different and from what I've read on here there are pros and cons of all age gaps.

Good luck, hope you get your positive soon x

My OH and I are going to start TTC this month, when our son will be just 5 months old. We have to go-ahead of my doctor, and really want a small age gap for a number of reasons. I think it's a good time to start TTC whenever you and your OH think it's time! Do you feel ready to be 38 weeks pregnant and chasing around a toddler?!

This is our first month ttc again. We have a 16 month old so we are hoping for a 2 year(ish) age gap.

I have a 21 month old and we have just started ttc#2.

My boy is 16 months and starting ttc beginning of the month,so excited,hoping it doesn't take as long,I'm also 27 nearly 28 xx

Hi, we are planning a gap of 4 years. DS is three and we are now ntnp. I think, this is completely your decision and depends on various factor like, your age, you’re and baby 1’s health, financial status and many more. We cautiously maintained this gap as we wanted to enjoy our child 1 individually and give them undivided attention.

Alternatively, it is also advised not to maintain huge gap as sibling might not feel connected to each other and may grow up less closer. So it really differs for every family, and it depends upon when you feel physically and emotionally ready.

id loved to of ttc no.2 say when dd was 6months but just wasnt possible , we started ttc dec for no 2 so will be atleast a 3year gap between them

werent u worried that it'd b too hard if u had had bby#2 so soon?

My OH and I are going to start TTC this month, when our son will be just 5 months old. physicaly i dnt mind, im more concerned 4 my mental state but doubt il eva recover from PND so cant sit round waiting 2 recover.:cry:

This is our first month ttc again. We have a 16 month old so we are hoping for a 2 year(ish) age gap.

exactly my scenario! My mum keeps sayn im crazy 4 ttc now,i told her its a gud time now. Her negativity is off putting:cry:

Aww, Luvmama. PND can be so hard. You're very brave for deciding to have another one. You'll be fine. I only asked because if I get pregnant within the next six months, I'll be heavily pregnant or taking care of a newborn and also running after a young toddler constantly! But we'll make it. And someday I bet we'll miss all the craziness of young children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->