How long after dtd do you wait to go to the toilet?

hmcx

Reaction score
Just as the post says...

Do you go straight away if you need to or do you think you should wait at least 20mins or more?

Do you think it makes a difference?

In general it shouldn't make much difference as long it's more than a minute or 2. The sperm usually make their way into the cervix from 30 seconds to 2 mins after being released as long as they have fertile cm to swim in.

I don't think it makes a difference. I had this theory that maybe the sperm would swim "up" instead of "over" so got up straight away and finally conceived my first baby after 18 months of trying (and peed, figured I might as well), soooo maybe my theory was right. :) I did that one other time I (unintentionally) conceived, too. The rest of the time, I just rolled over and went to sleep.

My last 3 children were concieved with going to the toilet straight after some post bd snuggles so im the same this time.

I always snuggled with DH a little bit then would go pee after 10-15 minutes or so.

I always need an empty bladder beforehand. If we do it in the evening i usually just fall asleep. If any other time of day I wait 15-20 minutes before getting up.

About 8-10 minutes maybe. I don't really think it makes much difference honestly, but seems weird to hop right up anyway so couldn't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->