How Long After First Midwife App Should I Get 12 Week Scan Letter Through *UK ONLY*

Vickster1

Reaction score
I had my first midwife app on Wednesday 20th. How long does it normally take to get a letter through to say when my 12 week scan will be? I'm based in England Btw. xx

If my first was anything to go by then it will probably turn up after the actual appointment. I had to chase up all of mine last time and get the 12 week one rearranged because they sent me an appointment for when I was 15 weeks and I wanted the nuchal scan done.

I'm still waiting to hear from a midwife for my booking appointment.

Whereabouts are you?

I had my doctors appointment then a week later I got my booking appointment and my 12 weeks scan appointment in the post x

If my first was anything to go by then it will probably turn up after the actual appointment. I had to chase up all of mine last time and get the 12 week one rearranged because they sent me an appointment for when I was 15 weeks and I wanted the nuchal scan done.

I'm still waiting to hear from a midwife for my booking appointment.

Whereabouts are you?

I'm in Leeds. Hoping it doesn't take too long but thin i'll phone next week if I haven't heard anything.

My booking appointment was on the 12th and my scan letter came through yesterday, exactly two weeks later.

Mine came though about 12 days after so id say about 2 weeks xx

This time round the mw rang and booked it there and then! Last time it came after a couple of weeks.

My M rang me and took details, then booked it for me and I have the letter already, but my first booking in appointment with her isn't until next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->