How long after implantation bleeding did you get a line?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Curious.. how long after implantation bleeding, if that's what I had, would I get a line?

You may have seen my post about the line I got on the new Comfort Sure FRER, followed by a BFN.
I'm just overall confused over the 'period' that I had. It was my first one since having the baby, and we quit BFing a month before AF arrived. I spotted pink/light brownish for several days before then. Then bright red appeared for a day or two but it was never enough to fill a regular pad, and I didn't cramp at all. The whole thing lasted no more than 3 days. Started seeing red blood late last Sat night, and was spotting enough for a pad by Monday and then gone by Tuesday late afternoon. In my past experience those first periods were hell, really heavy, long, and painful.

I took a test last Fri or Sat and it was BFN mid day. Then got the weird line mid day yesterday, and a BFN with FMU this morning.

I am on Weight Watchers losing 0-3 lbs a week and running/spinning, but I didn't think it would have that much of an effect on my period considering how bad it usually is. :shrug:

We are TTA but I guess I'm not sure if I need to worry about taking another test sooner than when next AF is due or not. We're only using the pull-out method. :blush:

Your period can change after you had a baby. I know mine did. Could it be whats going on?

i had an implantation dip on my chart at 6dpo then a bfp at 8dpo but it could be lots of reasons stopping b feeding weight loss i would chart or take opks to make sure you are ovulating x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->