How long after loss?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea about how soon after MC you can get pregnant again? I lost at 5.2 weeks. That was over 1 month ago now.... Having lots of symptoms again, any positive stories please xx

Oh definitely you can! We had our first loss at 6 weeks on March 18th..by the 20th of April I had another bfp.. That one did end up a chemical but the positive to this is that a month later I got pregnant again and am now 8 1/2 weeks. :) good luck to you!

Yup, apparently you are even more fertile after a miscarriage. Some doctors suggest waiting a cycle or more but that is mostly for dating purposes and to let you heal emotionally.

Awwww thanks for replys, well sunday coming is when it was 4 weeks since i lost. I am praying i get a positive. Its my boobs that are making me think im pregnant again, sore and very veiny... Also felt really sick all afternoon. Dont want to get my hopes up to much though but id be over the moon to get a positive, but devistated if lost again. Thanks for your replys! X

My AF is due on Sunday too, and it is also my first cycle since an early mc, I hope we both get our sticky beans soon :) Do you know when you ovulated? I ovulated on June 21, a couple days later than usual for me.

:dust:

I have no idea sadly, as i never know :/ but im hoping something has stuck :)
Keep me upto date! When are you testing x

Temping is a great way to know! Ive already tested several times all BFN's :( I an spotting a bit now too which is early for me but mc does crazy things to our hormones. Hoping it is implantaion but not counting on it.

Hey. Most women do fairly quickly and there are lots of positive stories out there. Personally I'm not convinced about the extra fertile thing if I'm honest but I do believe that we have just a good a chance as any other fertile woman 😊
Our bodies will get pregnant again as soon as they are ready, some recover quickly and some just need more time to recover than others x

I did a test before my eyes trick me though i always see lines that arent there... Was a negative. I will test monday i think now. I have never known about how to know if your ovulating i do think ill give it a try though now,
Good luck and i hope you get a positive soon. And yes i have herd different things like you dont ovulate until you have a normal period and also herd that you can get pregnant staight away, im hoping i am pregnant having lots of signs, but scared incase anything bad happens again. Lots of pregnany dust to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->