How long after m/c did AF return?

waiting123

Reaction score
Just wondering when everyones AF's returned after their m/c? Mine was on August 11th and my hcg level was reported as negative on August 20th... the bleeding stopped a few days later and then no bleeding. I just started what seems like my period? I really want to start trying again right away so I was thinking of trying after the bleeding stops

I think everyone is different and depends on the mc itself. With my 1st loss & D&C, it took a couple months to get back to normal. With my second loss in which I had a natural mc, I pretty much had a normal period the following month and then got pg the next cycle. With my third it was the same as my second, and now I just had a D&C on Friday and I am no longer bleeding (cramping a bit)...but hopefully I will get a normal period in about a month.

As far as trying again, I would at least wait through one normal period THEN try...mostly to give your lining a chance to build back up again in hopes to support a health pregnancy...not saying it can't happen on the first cycle, but definately healthier the second month (that is how it was when I finally got pg with my daughter)

Hey hun with my MC it came to the day a month later
and has been exactly a month later from then. So sorry
about your loss :hugs:

Sorry for your loss and hope your cycles get back to normal asap :hugs: After my natural mc at 12 weeks in July, af came back 33 days later - I am on CD4 now. AF is heavy and crampy for me.

so sorry for your loss :hugs: mine returned 3 weeks and 5 days after my d and c xxxx

Thank you everyone for your replies...sounds like there is quite a range. The bleeding has started to get heavier..I guess if it is heavy like my normal period would be then we will start trying again but if its not then I will count it as just being from the m/c and not a true period. and wait...any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->