How long after missed period for bfp

auntsas

Reaction score
What is the latest bfp you have heard of after their missed period? For example a week after missed period for a positive to register?

Not that this helps as it is normally rare cases but there are some women who don't get positive pee tests ever because they metabolize hcg differently so only blood tests work for them.
Actual pee test positives I've heard of as late as 15-20 days past their expected period

Not that this helps as it is normally rare cases but there are some women who don't get positive pee tests ever because they metabolize hcg differently so only blood tests work for them.
Actual pee test positives I've heard of as late as 15-20 days past their expected period

Thanks for your reply! As of now I am about 5 days late! I have seen what I thought was a very faint positive a week ago and the line is not darkening. Two days ago digi was negative, today I thought faint line at best! When pregnant with son, my pregnancy test was positive boldly day before missed period. I was wondering if I would miscarry or something?

Since you are getting potential faint positives you may just want to wait a couple more days for hcg to increase if its present:flower: the digital tests tend not to be as sensitive as the others.

I'm 12 days late today, negative test at 5 days late, and then 3 confusing tests at 8,9, and 11 days late with disappearing faint positives :( got bloods done today so hopefully I get a positive result :kiss:

Personally I know one person who didn't find out until after she was 3 months cause she still had period like bleeding.

Our bodies are just so crazy sometimes

Since you are getting potential faint positives you may just want to wait a couple more days for hcg to increase if its present:flower: the digital tests tend not to be as sensitive as the others.

I'm 12 days late today, negative test at 5 days late, and then 3 confusing tests at 8,9, and 11 days late with disappearing faint positives :( got bloods done today so hopefully I get a positive result :kiss:

Personally I know one person who didn't find out until after she was 3 months cause she still had period like bleeding.

Our bodies are just so crazy sometimes[/QUOTE

What did you find out?! I still have a negative test but I swear I feel pregnant! I am due for period December 4th if it isn't normal I am going in to be tested! I feel off and just not quite right. Dr will probably think I am crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->