How long after nexplanon removal.....

Lucy139

Reaction score
Hi 😊

For anyone that had a nexplanon implant I'm wondering how long after you got your first and second AF.

I got mine removed on the 18th June, it's now been 32 days since my last (and first since removal) AF was wondering if this is normal I had the implant for 6 years.

Xx

hi i'm now waiting for af after having my implant out. i had the implant for 6 years too. I had it removed 16th July, had first af 20st july. I used to have really regular periods before implant so i'm hoping af arrives next week (unless by some miracle i get a bfp).

did you have any symptoms that you'd usually get through your cycle? I had a couple of days of ewcm but not when i'd usually expect so just going to wait and see what happens next week.

Also, maybe test just to check?

xxxx

Thank you for your reply.

I used to be like clock work every 28 days before Implant and was hoping (or wishful thinking) I would go back to being regular straight away after removal.
I did a test this morning just to check and was bfn as I expected. So I guess it's just a waiting game for next cycle now. I've looked on many forums and some peoples cycles are now every 40-50 days .. I hope mine arent as long as that.

X

oh i know - i'm really hoping i've gone straight back to my really regular 28day cycles... but starting to think i'm probably setting myself up for disappointment. it's going to put a real damper on ttc if i do get really long cycles, i think i've been a bit spoilt by always knowing my cycle before... I suppose as it's the first cycle you can only wait and see when af does come. fingerscrossed for both of us that we get our regular cycles back on track soon xxx

Removed on March.
Af took 6 weeks to come, next one 28 days, then a surprise bfp in May!

When i had mine removed i had a period straight away that lasted about 3 weeks and then my cycles went straifht back to normal every 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->