• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long after starting injections was you egg collection day?

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
I start injections today, scan on Monday. When is egg collection likely to be?

I'm worried that it is going to clash with a funeral which is likely to be Wed / Thursday next week.

My clinic advises to expect your retrieval 10-14 days after starting injections. I've always had my retrieval on day 10 or 11. You should have a better idea of your retrieval date on your first scan, but not definitive. Sorry about the potential conflict, and good luck on your cycle!

Thanks I had a feeling that is when it is likely to end up. I just cant remember what the clinic said. I know with IUI i was at the later end of the scale. However fingers crossed they don't clash. I don't want all sorts of distant relations knowing my business. Iykwim.

It's impossible to tell until you know how you're responding to the drugs. I had my first collection around day 13 and the second, day 16.

I hope they don't clash, but I dug up some more information that I thought could be helpful. I'm not sure what protocol you're on, but for mine, they said the chances of egg retrieval were as follows:
Day 10: 10%
Day 11: 15%
Day 12: 50%
Day 13: 15%
Day 14: 10%

Thankyou very much for that. I'm on an antagonist protocol. If you info is the same I have a good chance of not clashing.
I will also ask the clinic to try and avoid a clash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"