• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long after suspected implantation did you get a BFP?

bumpbug

Reaction score
As the title says,
How long after your suspected implantation cramps or bleeding did you receive your big fat positive?

I am 6dpo today, have been cramping since last night on and off. Big ones this morning!

Lots of tugging and prodding feelings.

Curious to know when the double lines showed!

I can’t remember on the implantation with my first, but I’m in the same boat as you! I’m 6dpo and have a pretty good lower backache, a “heavy” feeling down there and twinges or cramps mostly on the left side. Definitely not like period cramps. I hope we both get our BFPs soon! 😁👍🏻

Thanks Peach!

Tested this morning :bfn: but definitely too early.
I've got oodles of sticks to use and lots of wee to get out 😂 so why not!

Testing again tonight, tomorrow morning etc etc etc until I get my :bfp:

Definitely a negative.
And again just before

Trying not to lose hope.
8dpo... I know... Still early days.
But my tests claim to be 10miu/ml
So very sensitive

I got a VERY faint line last night, but a clear BFN this morning. :( I’m only 9 dpo, so I’m still hoping!

Still crossing my fingers for both of us!

Hey there!
I know the general consensus is to use FMU when POAS, but my personal opinion is that, while the hCG might be more concentrated, there's also a lot more fluid because you haven't gone wee in ~8 hours. All my past :bfp: have been after I get home from work, where i've gone wee a couple times through the day and made sure to stay hydrated. I don't know if that will help, but that might be why you got a faint :bfp: at night and then a :bfn: the next morning
I've been PG a few times, but never had been able to make it stick past wk8 (I have a progesterone deficiency) but the last three times I got a :bfp: is was usually the day :witch: was supposed to arrive, and later in the day
Hope this helps, and and I wish you all the :dust:

Thanks wolf ❤️

Today is 9dpo and I got a negative this morning.

But I'm trying not to lose hope.
Will test later tonight.

I got a vvfl :bfp: with my son at 8dpo and then strong at 9/10dpo
Waaahhhh

I think implantation was the week of November 17th. I didn't get my positive until Dec 2nd and it was super faint even then. And I tested in the afternoon with a cheap $1 test, if that matters.

Hi, there!

Long story short...I got off my birthcontrol(the Nuvaring) mid October. Still haven’t gotten my period.ive taken several hpt’s and Even went to the doctor to get a blood test December 5th. All Negative. But this past Monday evening I wiped after using the bathroom, and my CM was kind of a brownish/mucous discharged that showed up, and it was only when I would wipe, and it wasn’t a lot just a few spots. then yesterday it was more of a light pink/light brown when I would wipe only.(and again, only when I would wipe, nothing showed up on my pantyliner)And now...i think it is gone. I’m new to all of this, but could this potentially be Implantation bleeding?

@Bumpbug,
I'm following your story with much interest. So what happened? Did you get a BFP??

Hi, there!

Long story short...I got off my birthcontrol(the Nuvaring) mid October. Still haven’t gotten my period.ive taken several hpt’s and Even went to the doctor to get a blood test December 5th. All Negative. But this past Monday evening I wiped after using the bathroom, and my CM was kind of a brownish/mucous discharged that showed up, and it was only when I would wipe, and it wasn’t a lot just a few spots. then yesterday it was more of a light pink/light brown when I would wipe only.(and again, only when I would wipe, nothing showed up on my pantyliner)And now...i think it is gone. I’m new to all of this, but could this potentially be Implantation bleeding?

I'm not an expert, but I think that sounds like implantation bleeding. Not everyone gets that... I didn't with my first. But the timing sounds about right. How do you feel otherwise? Any other symptoms?

Hi, there!

I'm not an expert, but I think that sounds like implantation bleeding. Not everyone gets that... I didn't with my first. But the timing sounds about right. How do you feel otherwise? Any other symptoms?

Thanks for th response! Im hoping I’m not just getting my hopes up, or that my body is playing tricks on me, but my boobs are tender, especially my nipples, and when I had first gotten off BC on October,my nipples had hurt and I had cramping and stuff like that but this Time is completely different. with my boobs being tender and nipples, I have also spotted a few what look like bumps on my aereolas...possible Montgomery Tubercles, and I KNOW the two I found on my left breast weren’t there before..I’m still getting a bit of discharge that is a light pink/brown mixture, but it’s only when I wipe. I have also been super exhausted this week. I plan to test tomorrow morning, but I am already trying to tell myself it will be negative, so I’m not too disappointed.

Hey guys :)

Yes I did get my :bfp:

All the tell tale signs!

Unsure of when I implanted though

Update:

I took a pregnancy test this morning just to get a little peace of mind before the holidays. And it did come out negative, however the brown/pinkish discharge that I was having is no longer. So I think I might wait a couple more days and test again. But really don’t want to get my hopes up! It’s just my body has been feeling/reacting a little bit different, that I was sure something was happening, pregnancy wise. I am a bit down about it but I know it might be too early to test. Or I really might not be pregnant. :bfn:

Update:

I took a pregnancy test this morning just to get a little peace of mind before the holidays. And it did come out negative, however the brown/pinkish discharge that I was having is no longer. So I think I might wait a couple more days and test again. But really don’t want to get my hopes up! It’s just my body has been feeling/reacting a little bit different, that I was sure something was happening, pregnancy wise. I am a bit down about it but I know it might be too early to test. Or I really might not be pregnant. :bfn:

Keep us posted, mama!!! I'll be checking here for your update!! Lots of baby dust to you!!
:dust:

Update:

Keep us posted, mama!!! I'll be checking here for your update!! Lots of baby dust to you!!
:dust:

Thank you so much! I do have an update. I ended up taking a test Xmas eve morning, and it was negative..then I looked at it in a different light and thought I saw a super super faint start to a 2nd line to make the + but I might of been seeing things. Anywho...on Xmas we celebrated with family and Opened up our gifts in the afternoon. Well for whatever reason I was so tired suddenly, I could barely keep my eyelids open opening gifts was a blur, because I was so out of it just for being so exhausted from doing absolutely nothing.
And then last night after dinner I had this terrible heartburn I’ve never had heartburn before. Never in my life I had heartburn! And it was pretty intense I took about five times and it kind of died down a little bit, and now today I haven’t really had any intense heartburn yet. But It almost feels like it is coming... i’m super confused about the whole being so tired randomly, and the heartburn... I want to think anything of it if I’ve had it before, but I literally have never had heartburn. And I hear it could be a possible early pregnancy sign. Any thoughts on this matter? I think I might take another test tomorrow morning but I don’t want to be let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"