How long after suspected implantation did you get your BFP?

cravemyheart

Reaction score
I think this is the best place to post this question. Who would know better than newly pregnant girls?!

How long after suspected implantation did you get your bfp?

I have a long LP (19 days). I had (what I think was) implantation cramps on 9 and 10 dpo. How long do I have to wait until I can test?

Your lp doesn't factor in here. You should get a bfp 2-3 days after implantation. Good luck!

I was temping and based on that... I implanted at 5dpo and I got my BFP at 9dpo

Implantation dip at 6 dpo, positive test at 8 dpo. Two days.

Thanks so much for replying ladies!

looks like the consensus is 2-3 days. It's been three days since I had the cramps. Do you think I should wait a little longer?

I was so busy this month and didn't really keep track of anything. I did note that I had cramping and a slight bleed (like the size of a pencil eraser dot) at 9dpo and then put it out of my mind. Didn't test until 16dpo by the time time it was all said and done. I'd say you could get a BFP soon.

Test!
I was temping too. Implantation spike at 6dpo and strong, fast bfp at 10dpo.

I felt implantation "pinches" in my lower front abdomen at 7dpo and I got my BFP on 9 dpo...so two days.

I had a couple of possible implantations dips, either 5DPO or 8DPO. I tested on 11DPO but it was a very clear line so I probably would have got a BPF sooner.

I had a very strange shooting pain down below at 5/6dpo which I assume was implantation. Then got quite a strong positive 9dpo x

Implantation spotting at 8dpo strong BFP 10dpo. Good luck to you!

Got implantation pain on 7 dpo (night) and light bfp on IC on 10 dpo.

with my first, I had implantation pain at 8 dpo (night), and bfp on Frer the next day (9 dpo)!

Thanks so much girls!
I can probably test today but I/m holding out as long as I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->