How long after you got your BFP did you have sex?

Beaney192

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hey all might be a weird question but I got my BFP last week and we havent DTD since, Ithink it has something to do with how scared we both are do to it :dohh: we both no that we have no reason to not do it but still nothing!

I am waiting patiently for him to be ready :blush:

Thanks

my hubby was so scared that it was going to hurt the baby, it was a week or so later we dtd, show him some articals on the internet to reasure him its ok to dtd when pregnant

We did it the following weekend - being pregnant sex is actually better for me. . .(TMI, lol!) although we'll see if we keep at it once the bump shows up, lol!

You won't hurt the baby, don't worry! :)

It's been 2 weeks.... (a v-e-r-y long time for us!) but since the BFP neither of us have been 'in the mood' - we've discussed it, but then it seems silly to do it for the sake of it!

I'm exhasted at the mo and slightly queasy, DH is stressed at work, so we're not gonna sweat it. It'll happen naturally soon enough I'm sure!

lol we dtd that day to celebrate hehe lol

lol we dtd that day to celebrate hehe lol

Lol, so did we :lol:

It's down to personal preference hun, if your not both ready don't do it. Like gingerclaire said, maybe have a look at some articles together, it might make you both feel a bit more at ease x

Think ours was a couple of weeks, with feeling shattered and sick... but all was good :)

About 4 or 5 days here. We have a very regular sex life but I spotted a little bit after my BFP (at 3+3) and because of my recent MC we were both being careful. But after that went away things have pretty much gone back to normal. There really is no right or wrong way to go about it :)

I think we did either the day of bfp or day after and we have done it a few times since.
:flower:

We found out when I was almost 6 weeks. We dtd at 8 weeks where I had spotting so we stopped until 11 weeks and it's been fine since x

The hubby is a little weirded out about doing the deed with me when I'm pregnant. I practically have to pounce on him... if it were up to him though, I'd play out the rest of the pregnancy in a bubble, protected from the world. He's not allowed to come to my first doctor's appt with me because I don't want him to see "the list" of things I'm not allowed to do/eat. Otherwise he'll turn into the activity/food police. :dohh:

We waited a few days, but not on purpose. The whole time I was worried. LOL Even though I know it's OK.

we waited untill about 10 weeks - not on purpose really, I was just puking alot and tired and it didn't make for feeling sexy lol.

The same day :) with our first he went two weeks without anything but then he admitted it was because he was worried bout poking baby! Soon stopped him thinking like that! Though we did have to stop about 34 weeks cause baby was really low! And it was too uncomfortable for us both lol

Count yourselves lucky! DH and I haven't been able to have sex since a few days before we found out. I developed two Bartholin cysts and it has been painful for me. Had them taken care of at the Dr's but it's still very very tender. We tried this morning but it was a no-go. :cry: My hormones have making me want it more lol

We did it the same day! Poor DH knew I'd go off sex once the MS kicked in so he tried to get in as much as he could early on!

We've been having sex as usual since the day we found out. There's no danger whatsoever as long as your pregnancy is uncomplicated. :)

for us it was about amonth but xos i have ahistory of mc and i d had some bleeding dh seems alot happier now :p

The hubby is a little weirded out about doing the deed with me when I'm pregnant. I practically have to pounce on him... if it were up to him though, I'd play out the rest of the pregnancy in a bubble, protected from the world.

Haha!! Mines the same! He refuses point blank to dtd :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"