How long after your sweep did you feel contractions?

MommyMika

Reaction score
I had a sweep 2 hours ago, and nothing has changed...

Just curious: How long after a sweep until you feel contractions/have a show/something happen?

Hey,
With my daughter i was due on a sunday, had a sweep on the tuesday, waters broke wednesday and contractions started that night!! i had her on the thursday at 11.10pm :)
After the sweep i was bleeding on and off lightly so had to wear a pad... soooo the sweep worked for me haha, 4 days over due xx

I had a sweep Monday afternoon. It's now Tuesday night and I haven't felt anything. Had no bleeding. Was 2-3cm favourable sweep.

i was due last last thursday, had sweep friday and had a show whilst there. then felt nothing over the weekend but yesterday and today i have been losing more and more 'mucous plug' sorry tmi.
hopefully something will happen soon

I had a sweep Monday afternoon. It's now Tuesday night and I haven't felt anything. Had no bleeding. Was 2-3cm favourable sweep.

same as me i was mon for a sweep i did have light cramps after it for a while went 4 a wee sleep woke up and they were away lol tho iv had em sum discharge and a few wee blobs (nice ano) noticed a few very light cramps the past hour so we will wait n c best of luck ladies x
there was a lady i seen had 3 sweep they dont always work x

I lost my plug this afternoon and have been getting period-like cramps, so maybe it's working!!!

I lost my plug more or less 24 hours later - that was it for me =[

im not really sure of the answer just wanted to wish u good luck :)

Good luck!
I might be getting a sweep Monday fingers crossed it'll work, does it hurt?
XO

sorry not officially in third tri till tomorrow but just saw this and had to reply!!

with my first son i had a sweep at 37 weeks which was on the tuesday i began to lose my plug slowly after the sweep. i spent 2 days in slow labour - kept having mild contractions and then on the friday morning my waters broke at 4.30 am and stronger contractions started at 9am. my son arrived at 12.36 that night.

i had been booked in for an induction the following tuesday just in case. i think it just depends on each individual case. been told may have to have one again this time as consultants not too keen to let me carry on on all the way but will see.

Good luck hun and hopefully LO will get a wriggle on.xxx

I lost my plug this afternoon and have been getting period-like cramps, so maybe it's working!!!

lol snap agen i hit the boak when i seen the em blob lol (im not good with that kinda thing) and yeah tho the cramps r very slight im aware there there
well hun all the best hope all go s well for u look 4ward 2 hearing how u get on our babies could be born on the same day lol
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->