How long are we fertile for following EWCM?

Emmie M

Reaction score
Got up this morning and I was super moist down below,had to wipe about 5 times after a wee,I had the best ever EWCM!! Loads of it and it stretched a good 3 inches aswell! Only problem is,hubby is working and I wont get to see him til tomorrow morning and then our boys will be running around so wont get a chance to :sex: until tomorrow night at the earliest as hubs will get home in the morning then go straight to bed then get up in the afternoon,no way of sneaking to bed for a 'quickie' with the boys about,will I still be able to concieve if we manage to DTD tomorrow night?

I think you should do, I always set my alarm from when hubby comes home from nights and have a quicky in the morning then nod back off for half a hour to make sure it doesnt fall out lol

Hey, I think it is different for everyone. My temps show the I O the day my cm dries up. I think there is a great chance tomorrow night will still give you a chance!

Fab! Be jumping on him when I can then! Thanks girls! We dtd once after our second was born,and got caught! He was about 5 weeks old,had been poorly and in hospital for 24hrs observation for bronchiolitis,he was poorly but not the nasty rsv positive,he was negative but still coughing badly to need to go in to hospital,I was due the coil to be put in but forgot with him being so poorly,then he came home,got a bit better,we chilled out a bit then did the wild thing and concieved boy number3! 11 months between them but he was 2 weeks late too! So hoping number 4 will be as easy but prooving not so at the moment! I thought I was pregnant a couple of weeks back as my AF is due around the 6th but decided to show up very light on the 1st,tested,got a BFN,then did another a week later,BFN,then AF showed up again on the 1st,very odd but with the super stretchy (I cant believe it stretched almost 3 inches!! It wasnt that stretchy when we concieved number2!) I'm hoping I will be getting a BFP in a few weeks! Thanks again ladies! :) x

Sorry he was so sock, but amazing they are so close in age, my sister and I are that close in age and I am so glad that we are. Good luck getting the next one! X

He wasnt too bad,just coughing a lot,I know of a couple of babies that almost died of the positive. Anyone help me out with how long we are fertle for following ewcm?

Depends when you O. If cm dries up as soon as you O then you have about 12 hours where you are still fertile *i think*. But yeah ew can still show up at 1 dpo if you had a lot of it inside- sorry tmi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->