How long are your cycles?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

Just wondering how long everyone cycles are and wether they are the same every month?

The last 6 months of mine have been:

30, 31, 31, 32, 29, 31. Is this classed as irregular?

The 6 months prior to that was even worse ranging from 28 - 37 so I'm hoping they are getting better!

Xx

Before my son mine were 30-36 then on the pill they were about 26-28. now TTC so hoping they stay 26-28 CD

Roughly 35-38 days just wish they were shorter.

Mine are around the same. I wish they were a little more predictable. I'm at day 31 of my cycle today with few signs that AF is coming (other than a small amount of pinkish mucus), and my last cycle was 27 days....

Mine are around the same. I wish they were a little more predictable. I'm at day 31 of my cycle today with few signs that AF is coming (other than a small amount of pinkish mucus), and my last cycle was 27 days....

How exciting! When are you going to test?! X

Tested this morning with a Dollar Tree cheapie-BFN. Honestly I'm not surprised or disappointed. I don't think BDing was well timed this month (unless I o'd way later then I expected to) so I'd be really surprised to get a BFP this cycle. If AF doesn't show by Saturday, I'll blow the FRER I've been saving. I'll officially consider AF late if she doesn't show today (Its almost 7pm so I don't think that she's going to). I really have no symptoms except maybe slightly crampy (nothing like the crampiness that usually precedes AF) and a little bit of discharge when I wipe (ranging from pinkish mucus to brownish mucus-not even enough to bother with a pantyliner, but again, nothing like AF-sorry tmi!). Who knows! I'd be super excited for a BFP, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Tested this morning with a Dollar Tree cheapie-BFN. Honestly I'm not surprised or disappointed. I don't think BDing was well timed this month (unless I o'd way later then I expected to) so I'd be really surprised to get a BFP this cycle. If AF doesn't show by Saturday, I'll blow the FRER I've been saving. I'll officially consider AF late if she doesn't show today (Its almost 7pm so I don't think that she's going to). I really have no symptoms except maybe slightly crampy (nothing like the crampiness that usually precedes AF) and a little bit of discharge when I wipe (ranging from pinkish mucus to brownish mucus-not even enough to bother with a pantyliner, but again, nothing like AF-sorry tmi!). Who knows! I'd be super excited for a BFP, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Aw it sucks when you get a bfn, I got one this morning too! How many dpo are you? I had very mild cramps before my bfp with dd! Didn't have the spotting though but I'm sure some people do! Have you ever had it before? Could be implantation! X

Aw it sucks when you get a bfn, I got one this morning too! How many dpo are you? I had very mild cramps before my bfp with dd! Didn't have the spotting though but I'm sure some people do! Have you ever had it before? Could be implantation! X

AF came to visit this morning. :( Even though I somewhat expected her I'm still a tad bit disappointed. This was just a weird, weird cycle!

Mine are usually between 31-34 days, with the last couple of cycles being 34 days.

AF came to visit this morning. :( Even though I somewhat expected her I'm still a tad bit disappointed. This was just a weird, weird cycle!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: xx

During taking the bcp I was of course a regular 28 day cycle...

Since coming off of it in December I'm now ranging between 33 and 39 day :growlmad: I had hopped that stopping the pill in December would have regulated me by the time we started TTC (May), but not yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->