How long before af does cp drop?

BunnyN

Reaction score
This is a question for any ladies who chart cervix position. How long before your period do you notice changes in your period? I know it must vary but what is your experience? My cycles are mixed up still from breastfeeding. Last cycle I had a super short LP of only 6 days. Now I'm 8dpo so we are already making progress :). My cervix is still high and closed so hoping that means af is still at least a couple of days off.

Honestly, I don't feel my cervix drop until I'm already full blown into AF. Every women is different though.

OK so I was trying not to read too much into it but it kept niggling at me that the last time my cp followed a pattern like this was the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter. Well I took a test this evening and it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I thought I was only 9 dpo but I could be as much as 11 dpo. Thanks for your input amariee.

OK so I was trying not to read too much into it but it kept niggling at me that the last time my cp followed a pattern like this was the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter. Well I took a test this evening and it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I thought I was only 9 dpo but I could be as much as 11 dpo. Thanks for your input amariee.

Holy shitaki mushrooms!!!!

Yayyy!!

What pattern was your cervix following??? Inquiring minds need to know lol

It dropped slightly a couple of days after o then it started getting higher again. It's been high and very closed the last few days. I think my cervix usually starts to drop just after o and keeps getting gradually lower and more open until af comes but it's not the same for everyone. I think everyone gets a high cervix during pregnancy but usually it's only after your missed af so try not read too much into it :).

My cervix hasn't been open at all any day after O. It was high soft wet and open on O day and then immediately the next day closed up. I'm hoping that's a good sign! It's out of the norm for me.

Congrats again!!

congrats!!

This cycle has been the first time I have noticed my cervix is high and CLOSED (haven't been able to feel it SO closed)
it is still high and closed and AF is expected on Saturday....FXFXFX!!

ooo, I hope it means something for you ladies :)

oooo i didnt know any of this about CP! Congratulations on your :bfp: hun! Im glad i stumbled across your thread.. i was getting worried about my cervix slowly getting higher but looks like its a good thing :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->