How long before leaking?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
The first nappy i tried on Alex today lasted 4 hours before it leaked, does that sound about right?
Obv im not leaving him in the same nappy all day but was hoping the would last better between bottles (4 hours)

I find I have to change re-usables more often than sposies,Upto 4hrs is pretty good going without a leak!.Well it is for us anyway!x

I think it depends on the nappy tbh. I'm having real problems going much longer than 2 hours in an Itti Bitti but Blueberrys and Bum Genius last MUCH longer so I guess it's just trial and error with different shape nappies on your baby!

4 hours sounds brilliant without any leaks the first time you use one :D

x

At first, I was lucky to get 2-3 hours. I would say with the BG we get about 6 hours on with no leakage. Practice makes perfect. Or maybe it's because her legs got chubbier lol!

With both inserts BGs go 12 hours over night. Ittis I leave 2 hours, and BGs and blueberrys 3 hours in the day.

Yeah you have to change alot more often, 4hrs is really good for a daytime one. We change every 1-2hrs really. Except overnight, but we add extra inserts for that or buy diapers specifically made for overnights

Yeah when Ly was younger her legs were skinny, so she leaked quite often but now she is a chubba, they rarely leak. I don't get to the leaky stage anymore before I know when to change. I pat her bum and it doesnt make that ''poofty' sound when its full of pee... if you get me lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->