How long before you contact the seller?

CookieCupcake

Reaction score
I ordered something off Amazon a few weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I have prime but it wasn't from Amazon it was from another seller on there. It's been 2 weeks since the date of dispatch and it still hasn't arrived. I would have expected it to take a week at the most when it's coming from the UK?

Should I contact them with it being 2 weeks or wait another couple of days?

If contact them now, 2 weeks is far too long from dispatch.

Have you checked the tracking number? Most sellers (I think they are all supposed to) use tracking so you can see where the item is. If there isn't tracking, then I would contact them.

Thanks guys. There wasn't any tracking info, just a dispatch date and the date it should have arrived by.

I contacted the seller last night and they replied this morning asking me to wait until next week to see if it arrives -.-

Are you 100% sure it's coming from the UK? There are a lot of Chinese sellers on there with a few UK warehouses but actually dispatch their goods from China if no stock is over here.

Yeah the seller was MusicMagpie and I've ordered from them before so it's definitely coming from the UK. I just haven't had a problem with delivery from them before and didn't realise they would be so difficult if I did -.-

Yep I say its time to pull them up!

I'd definitely be chasing them either for a refund or a replacement. If not take it to amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->