How long can I wear my sea bands?

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
The instructions say they can worn for an extended period of time. I got them yesterday and have worn them all day. I took them off after an hour yesterday because I've read your body can build a tolerance to them but I felt terrible again within minutes of removing them.
I've had them on all day today. Any advice on how long to wear them and how long it takes for a tolerance to build? I want to avoid medication if I can but if these fail, I'll have no other option

In my first pregnancy I used to wear them til last thing at night, when I was settled in bed. I'd then put them back on the moment I woke up, before I moved.

I've been wearing mine from when I get up to going to bed but they've not helped that much xx

Thank you ladies xxx I will do that then. Starting to feel a little more poorly now that it's night time but that's probably because I still have broken sleep and had a blood test today. They always wipe me
Thank you again beautiful Queens xx

I only wear mine when nausea really kicks in really badly then take them off usually a couple of hours later. Works great!

It's the only thing that helped my severe nausea all three pregnancies. I wore them until I felt better and if I took them off and felt sick again, right back on they went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->