How long did it take for you to get AF after your loss?

promise07

Reaction score
First of all, if you're reading this and you've suffered a loss I am so, so so sorry for what you are going through and experiencing. I wish it on no woman, ever, in life.

So it feels like I'm on CD17475487874545457. To sum up this cycle:

-O'd CD16
-Positives from 11dpo to 19dpo, then negative after that
-Had a beta done 23dpo, beta was 0, but they saw an empty sac via ultrasound same day
-Ended up in the ER with 2 or 3 cysts rupturing from a previous medicated cycle
-Started progesterone 200mg for 10 days to get my period since my beta was already 0
-Finished progesterone and now just spotting for 2 days

I don't know what end is up with my body. How long did it take you to get your period back and get back to normal after your loss?

Promise, I am so sorry to read more about what you're going through. I have no real insight or advice, but I hope this cycle ends for you soon.

Hi there, firstly I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

It's horrible waiting for AF to appear, you feel like you are in limbo. The last MC felt like forever but when I looked at my app my AF started 3 wks,4 dys from when I stopped bleeding or 5 wks, 2 dys from when I started bleeding.

I read loads of forums like this and the gist was that it can take about 4-7 weeks to come back, but there was no consensus on when to count from, when the MC starts or stops.

The spotting could be the start of AF, mine now always seems to start with spotting for a couple of days whereas before the MCs I rarely had spotting.

Fingers crossed it starts soon!

Thank you both for your kind words, and for responding. I got AF finally, and I'm on CD2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->