How long did it take to get your BFP?

CassieSims

Reaction score
Hey ladies! My last period was five weeks and 2 days ago, a while ago right? I got a BFN on May 30th and June 2nd so I'm wondering how long it took for any of you to get a BFP.

Any miracle stories appreciated!!!

It took us 11 months of TTC before getting a bfp & before that we ntnp for a year. I got my bfp @ 9dpo on a frer :)

I got pregnant on our 4th cycle trying.

Month 10, first month using Clomid, and I had irregular cycles.

I think you mean what's the latest people got a bfp after late af ? I was 9 days late before I seen a faint second line wine with my last baby , and right now in the same boat as you last af 22nd April so over 6 weeks ago and still no sign of it but neg tests . Hope you get your bfp soon .

I think you mean what's the latest people got a bfp after late af ? I was 9 days late before I seen a faint second line wine with my last baby , and right now in the same boat as you last af 22nd April so over 6 weeks ago and still no sign of it but neg tests . Hope you get your bfp soon .

This is what I meant, thank you, but the other stories were very encouraging so I didn't want to say anything :) I'm coming on to 10-11 days late and might test tomorrow, but maybe not, I don't want to see another BFN!

I got a faint one at 10dpo took me six months xx

I know how you feel , good luck x

I got mine at 18dpo. It took me in total of 1.6 years with OH. I had previously tried with an ex for 3 years with no luck. So 4.6 years total if you want to add it all up together.

Oops!:blush::haha:

I got mine at 10dpo after 18 months trying <3 never been so so happy! this month, I reached my goal of loosing 10 percent of my starting body weight and I cut out caffeine :)

I recieved a positive 14/15 dpo one morning after I had a negative the previous morning.

3 or 4 years trying for me!

I just saw a post that a lady didn't get her BFP until 28dpo so just shows they show at any time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->