How long did it take to get your bfp?

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hey girls I've just popped in from the ttc group as I was wondering for any that were ttc how long did it take you to get your Bfp?

We TTC for two years amd had three miscarriages between feb and july and I finally got pregnant in August :)

Well I wasn't ttc and I got pregnant my first month off bc (insurance issues). So bit of a surprise, but completely wanted. :thumbup:

Two cycles with my first and one cycle with this pregnancy xx

First baby got pregnant first mo. ttc and had a chemical pregnancy and then got pregnant with DD on 3rd mo ttc. With baby #2 it was unexpected in that I planned to start trying this summer but got pregnant in Feb. Good luck hon!

With my first she was a surprise :) this one it took 3 cycles

DD - two cycles after being on the pill for 6 years

This one - first cycle

Good luck! :)

was first cycle off BCP, feel very lucky!
good luck xx

This gives me really good hope lol. I'm starting my first full cycle off the pill as I stopped 26th August but had a withdrawl bleed and now I'm on my first official cycle. Thanks for the luck and wishing you lovely ladies all a lovely 9 months 😊 X

First month we decided not to pull out. Dtd cd 11 and 14. Here I am. 4+3 weeks

Started TTC in September of 2014, had three losses and finally got a sticky BFP July 26, 2015

Took 20 months TTCing for DS, and this time it was a surprise after NT/NP on and off for 5 months.

my first - 4 cycles
2nd pregnancy - 3 cycles (ended in mc)
this pregnancy - 8 cycles

1st pregnancy - 5 months
2nd pregnancy - also 5 months (just got bfp 2 days ago)

First off good luck with TTC and best of luck to you! With my first I had come off BC pill after 10+ years and it took 3-4 months and my cycle was off and different each month so I did not track or anything as I was clueless. This time it was one month and to be honest I was shocked. I had been tracking my cycles and they had been consistent and was going to start the whole charting and OPK thing and boom I was pregnant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->