how long did it take u to get your bfp and regular periods?

branham22

Reaction score
I was on the depo shot for 1 year. The last shot I got was in august 2010. It lasts 3 months so it should of been out of my system LAST november! I started my period for the first time coming off depo thios past May and that period lasted me all month! I had no period this past june. But had a normal period in july and august. Now its november and I haven't had a period since august. And all HPTs and blood tests are negative! :( me and my husband have been ttc since March 2011 and no success!

So my question is, after your doctor gave you something to regulate your periods, how long until they started regulating? Then after they did, how long did it take you to get your BFP?

I was on the depo shot for 1 year. The last shot I got was in august 2010. It lasts 3 months so it should of been out of my system LAST november! I started my period for the first time coming off depo thios past May and that period lasted me all month! I had no period this past june. But had a normal period in july and august. Now its november and I haven't had a period since august. And all HPTs and blood tests are negative! :( me and my husband have been ttc since March 2011 and no success!

So my question is, after your doctor gave you something to regulate your periods, how long until they started regulating? Then after they did, how long did it take you to get your BFP?

I did depo for 6 years and off 2 with no period. Try taking fits ( angus castus/ chaste berry same thing). It's a OTC herb u can get for 7$ at GNC. I took it and within 5 days had a period and then ovulated on time that feretilityfriend.com predicted i would! Just don't take it while on period or after you ovulate :) plenty of forums on here for it :)

Thanks Spacy! I will have to look into that! Have you had a BFP frpm that?
I've heard a lot of talk about taking soy. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks Spacy! I will have to look into that! Have you had a BFP frpm that?
I've heard a lot of talk about taking soy. Do you know anything about that?

Taking vitex is to help you get your period back. You would use soy if after you get your period back you didnt ovulate ( annvulatory cycle ). You probably won't need that ( and I don't recommend messing with that yet. It's like natures version of the hormone drugs... You can mess things up there. If you DO end up needing it then I would do a lot of research on here.) so what depo does is drop your progesterone levels ( hormone that gets u preggers and keeps you that way) . Vitex tells your pituitary gland to get off it's lazy ass and start making progesterone again lol. Soy would tell your follicles to release eggs ( dangerous cuz it could be more than one egg, and that's the best case scenario of a soy gone bad). Vitex can take 3-6 months. I have been TTC since the beginning if November ( not very long lol) I bought a pack of clear blue digital opks ( tell you when you are ovulating ...u get a positive smiley u :sex: that day and day after. I got a basal body thermometer from walgreens $10 and using fertility friend.com I chart my temp each morning ( take your temp vaginally each morning when you first wake up before you get out of bed. This helps ALOT) ..., if you need lube during sex use pressed ($20 at walgreens ) or conceive plus ( $20 amazon.com I recommend conceive it's better and doesn't kill any sperm or cause chemical pregnancies).my husband and I are young so we tend to bd every other night or so. Also you can use instead softcups ( walgreens $8) what I do is use conceive plus , have :sex: put my legs up with my hips propped up a bit then put in a soft cup to hold the semen in my cervix ( and prevent leakage while I run around lol) . With this and temping/ opks I'm pretty confident. Also taking prenatals doesn't hurt since you need the folic acid ( plus nails and hair lol) . I'm in my two week wait and supposed to test after thanksgiving... Ms people don't implant until 10 days past ovulation - 2 weeks after period is due ( almost a month later ..... It'll kill me to wait that long lol) . I'd start with the vitex . I got a bottle for 7.99 at GNC. It was natures way 400 mg. Take it 3 times a day and make sure you eat... It didn't cause any symptoms other than I'd burp if I didn't eat and taste it ( ick) ....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->