How long did it take you to conceive your first?

It took us 8 months to conceive after 6 month break of birth control as I was on it for nearly 10 years

I stopped taking my pill end of December as we assumed it would take forever to happen. I then found out I was pregnant the first week of February so had to change our wedding lol xxx

Fell the first cycle, only DTD once 4 days before O! We were being casual the first cycle and letting whatever happened happen. Don't ttc before you're completely ready, imo! And being ready means something different to every couple! Our only stipulation was health insurance for me! Kicked in July 1 and I conceived July 13th!

I would love a bfp at christmas and am on the pill do you think i should come off few months earlier to regulate? Oh am so excited should mention been on the pill 17 years!

Thank you everyone for the good luck and for sharing your stories! :flower:

MissN8- I came off the pill last August (we use pull out because we wouldn't be upset with an oops) and my cycles have gone haywire since then. Honestly, they started off PERFECTLY normal and now they're getting longer and longer. I almost don't know if I should get BACK ON the pill for the next few months prior to trying :shrug: Perhaps you should talk to your doctor!! Good luck!

it took us 3 months to get pregnant with our first :flower:

hi bumpy thanks for reply. I think I am gonna come off few months early

17 months with clomid - number 2 first go...

2 pregnancies both took 5 months of actively trying , now waiting to try for AF to retune after last pg . Baby nearly 3 months :) bf so might take some time for AF to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->