How long did it take you to conceive?

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hey girls sneaking over from ttc but was wondering how long it took for people to conceive x

I've been pregnant 4 times (two we're miscarriages) and with each of them we conceived on our first cycle trying.

We are extremely lucky and got pregnant both times within the first month of not protecting.

Our first was 4.5yrs and this one was first try after a chemical.

Good luck x

had two pregnancies, one was miscarriage, and then my pregnancy now.
both conceived in 1st month of trying x

I got pregnant the first time I tried and had a chemical; took a break and got pregnant with my son the first month of TTC. This time, we had one month BFN, next month a chemical, and then a BFP. So one cycle for the first, three months for this one, barring chemicals.

18 months to conceive my first!!! My second was a surprise; condom failed. My third was a surprise, conceived when my second baby was 2 months old, and I was on the pill. My fourth took 3 months of trying after 9 months of NTNP. With this one, I was NTNP since my baby was born, got pregnant when he was 7 months old. Some people have problems conceiving after they've had a couple. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!!!

Got pregnant with my first on the second cycle of trying. This time we got pregnant on the first cycle.

Good luck!

Our first almost 7 years when we had successful IVF

Our second was a surprise

I'm now pregnant with twins, took 5 months TTC/NTNP, our 5th month we were avoiding my ovulation time as I didn't want to be pregnant for a certain event we were attending :haha:

Pregnancies 1-3 were conceived on birth control so 0 cycles

Pregnancy 4 took 7 cycles after IUD (paragard) removal

Pregnancy 5 took over a year. 14 months. Some of that was SO being wishy washy, but also my cycles were irregular until this cycle and we caught the egg.

Wishing you lots of baby dust!

First took 6 months, second took 4 years, third took between 2/3 months of not really trying.

18 months for my DD
2 Months for my pregnancy lost at 11+5
20 months for this pregnancy - 4 cycles of clomid later...!

First time 9 months, this time first time lucky!

3 years for DS1. First cycle after implant removal this time!

First cycle after coming off the pill with DS. Within 6 weeks of having the implant removed this time.

DS was a surprise so wasn't trying. This baby was conceived on our first cycle trying.

Hope you get your BFP soon x

Thanks girls that's reassured me a bit how different things can be. My two children were both conceived on the pill so this is a whole new journey for me neverless very tough at times I think haha, hopefully I'll join all you lovely ladies soon x

Thanks girls that's reassured me a bit how different things can be. My two children were both conceived on the pill so this is a whole new journey for me neverless very tough at times I think haha, hopefully I'll join all you lovely ladies soon x

I definitely had that feeling. I got pregnant so easily when I was actively trying to avoid pregnancy, and so when we started trying and it didn't happen right away I started to panic. Hoping for your bfp soon!

My 1st was a surprise, 1 month of NTNP if I'm being honest. My 2nd was conceived on the 10th cycle of actively trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->