How long did it take you to concieve?

cherryorange

Just Pregnant ..
Reaction score
Heya, im new to this site but from what i'v seen it seems to be a really lovely community :)
me and my boyfriend are currently trying to concieve, we have just decided to start trying. I am 18 and he's 19.
I really am very new to all of this, so any tips or help would be very much appreciated!
How long did it take you to concieve, or how long have you been trying (if you havent had any luck yet)
Im looking forward to starting on my journey :)

Cherry

it took me 6 months to get my :bfp: with my 1st

GL to you hun xxxx :hug:

It took me 18 months to get pregnant with my first (I was 24 at the time.), then only 1 month with my second, currently TTC no.3 after having Merina Coil removed in September.
Good Luck to You. x

First one i was off birth control , and the next month i was pregnant, just by just not preventing.

Second baby didnt get prenant by just not preventing, so tried offically and got pregnant first try. used opks, and bd everysingle day! literally!

Not ttc as of right now...but maybe going to not prevent...dont know quite yet!
hope this helps and good luck to you! hope your stay in ttc is short and sweet:);)

I have been trying for 7 months (I am 30) - although my OH have not always been in the same place around O time. Good luck - hope we all get :bfp: soon.
p.s. thanks for starting this thread - I have also been wondering about this!

Our first TTC cycle, the very first month, we got a :bfp:

Sadly, we had a m/c though at 8wk4d.

Our real first TTC cycle after the m/c (and two :witch:), we got a :bfp: that first month too!

We used preseed, OPKs and BBT.
I should mention we are also 37 and 38 years old!

JM

Welcome!

My first was on the 8th Cycle, my second was my 6th Cycle and I am hoping for #3, looking good on my 2nd cycle.

Good luck to you!
:hugs:

I got pregnant with my first about 4mths of trying if you are using the opk sticks then
you have more if a better chance but stress of really wanting to become pregnant can also delay things so just enjoiy the trying and your bfp will be here before you know it
before you do try make sure this is what you both really want is your relationship strong enough does your partner want a baby as much as you do

Goodluck

i fell pregnant the first month of trying (i'm 25), unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be that time around and I had an mc (sorry for the downer!)

here's hoping for a :bfp: this month!

:dust: for everyone!

xx

Thanks for all these usefull replies guys :):)
making me feel pretty hopeful about it all actually .. just a few questions!
opk's and bd ? sorry if this sounds really stupid, but not too sure what they are!
also, how can I be sure of when i am ovulating?
so much to learn haha!

I was not TTC with my son but got pregnant 4 months after meting my now husband. have been on BCPs for 2 years now and stopped them in August but have not had :witch: yet although I was hoping to get PG this month I am pretty sure we missed our egg. Good luck and as Angeldust sadid, make sure this is what you both want, this TTC journey can be very emotional and trying on a relationship. Good luck and hope your journey is a short one.

Thanks for all these usefull replies guys :):)
making me feel pretty hopeful about it all actually .. just a few questions!
opk's and bd ? sorry if this sounds really stupid, but not too sure what they are!
also, how can I be sure of when i am ovulating?
so much to learn haha!

You can find the list of abreviations on the homepage (somewhere at the top I think). OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit, BD - baby dancing (sex)

Don't worry you get the hang of it pretty quickly!

:hug:

We got pg the first month with my dd. And this time we have been trying 4 months but I have only just got my af back after being pg and breastfeeding (has been 2 years) so this is our first official month ttc really. It feels like we've been trying 4 months tho and im getting impatient now lol. good luck in your ttc journey I hope its short and sweet xxxx

We've been TTC for about 5-6 months now.

Maple Leaf,

I used to live in Downtown Vancouver, BC...I miss it!

Been trying 11 cycle is one ... still waiting.
DF and I are both 27 ..

It took 14.5 months between my 1st m/c and my oldest son. Ty it didn't take long at all. I stopped b/c got :witch: and was pg that cycle. The twins were a surprise. I had been on b/c since Ty was born on July 28th, 1996 and got pg shortly after Ty turned 9, about August 8th 2005. Now I'm going to be starting my 6th cycle since the m/c I had in April.

a month after coming off the pill my 'normal' AF didn't arrive:happydance:

aged31....first baby took approx 30 seconds... ha ha sorry DH!
aged33....second baby approx 40 seconds.... practice HA HA!!
aged35..on bday i think!! took 9 months!!! lots of practicing!!

2 years, 11 months. aged 18 when we started and 21 on bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->