How long did it take you to get pregnant when you came off the pill?

P

Pancha67

Sorry to post in here but out of interest I just wondered how long it took you all from coming off the pill to getting pregnant?

We are due to try in July this Year and I know it's different for everyone but I wanted to know roughly when I should come off the pill to regulate my period.

Many thanks and congrats :thumbup:

I'm 34 and I went off the pill a year before we started trying so I could make sure my cycle was regular and start tracking to see when I O. I got pregnant on the very first try. Good luck!

When ttc#1 I had been on the pill for 20 years. I came off in november and started vitex right away and conceived in April. I couple of those months I couldn't try because I had to have a surgery for cervical dysplasia, so really it didn't take too long considering (plus I was 35/36 years old)

Thanks girls ��

I am 23 and have been on Microgynon 7 Years

I have friends who got pg right away after waiting a month after finishing the pill. Maybe just give yourself a few months to adjust!

I got pregnant on my 4th cycle off the pill, I am 35.
I used ovulation tests for the first two months to identify when my fertile days were, I am sure that helped.

often you're actually hyper-fertile when you come off the pill and can ovulate multiple times within the first month off the pill, and i know some people who got pregnant right away even when not actively trying, or while switching pills.

I used to be on microgynon 30? I think was the number...anyway coming off that at most was 6mths. Been on cerezette too & last time was 3mths this time 4mths.

I was on the pill for 12 years. I thought I would try to regulate my period when I went off it and seriously, the first time we had sex after stopping it, I ended up pregnant :) I never even had a cycle after I stopped.

I was on Microgestin for a couple years. I went off it Feb. 13th. Conceived end of March. I thought it would happen quickly, just not that quickly! Feeling very blessed. Just told hubby today :)

I went off the pill (or Nuva Ring more specifically) in April of 2012. We weren't planning to try until Autumn 2012, but I wanted time to "regulate." I'm just now finally pregnant (with a loss in there as well), so it took me 1 year and 11 months after getting off birth control to (hopefully) get my sticky. I was also diagnosed with PCOS though, which obviously stalled things. It was a huge shock diagnosis for me, because prior to BC I was super regular. Post BC, my body just wouldn't cycle normally. Not that my experience is the norm.... But I'd say if you want to try in July, I'd stop BC now.

I was on the bcp for about 3yrs the very last month I took it the first week and then stopped. I got pregnant that same month. I was still on the breastfeeding (lower hormone) one tho. had to take clomid with my other two kids and nothing with this one.

I was on microgynon before ttc my first. I stopped taking it at the end of a packet, had the usual bleed then fell pregnant immediately. I was 29 and had been on it for 13 yes.
I was on cerazette before ttc my dd and that took a lot longer, probably 8/9 months and one loss.
This time it was 2 months after stopping mid-pack.

preg on the pill, preg 6wks after coming off.
depo the nightmare one!

When were ttc number 1 second month I was pregnant. With ttc number 2 its took 8-9 months

I had one full cycle before falling pregnant on my 2nd cycle. I was on rigevidon and had been on it about 18 month after having my dd and im 23 too. X

With my first I'd been on the pill for 11 years. Came off it, had my withdrawal bleed and we started ttc. I never got another period as I fell pregnant right away.

With my second I never went back on the pill but fell pregnant as soon as we started ttc again.

Then with this one we stopped using protection (condoms), dtd 3 times and I feel pregnant!

I feel very lucky.

X

Before my daughter I was on Yasmin. Stopped at the end of the pack and got pregnant immediately. That ended in a chemical but got pregnant again without a period in between.

I had stopped the pill a couple of times before (due to having ankle surgery!) and every time my periods kicked in immediately so I didn't leave any time to "regulate". xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->