How long did it take you to get your first BFP?

It took 6 cycles to conceive my daughter. We have just come into cycle 7 ttc #2. This months bfn hit me harder than usual, I'm starting to loose faith & it's starting to really get me down, but coming on here & talking to ladies in the same boat helps. It also helps knowing it does take a good year sometimes.

I'm rooting for you. I know you really want this :hugs:

1st - 16 months

2nd - 14 months (miscarriage)

3rd - nearly 9 months after

4th - ntnp first cycle conceived 10 weeks after my daughters birth

5th - currently on cycle 2

Girls try not to worry for at least 12 months or so I know it's so hard I've been there and look at the spectrum of the difference in time it took me and truly never expected to ever have a quick bfp but I truly believe it was down to no stress where as with the others I became so obsessed I spent many months and years wrapped up in TTC

Unless of course there is an issue worth getting it checked out for peace of mind, I know here they won't see you for a year. They saw me at 9 months as I had scarring from appendicitis to limit any issues with tubes. Although I'm sure I will be pretty obsessed with TTC again soon x

1st baby happened 2nd cycle but unfortunately ended in mc, my DS was conceived exactly 2 weeks after I MC and am currently ttc 3rd baby (2nd earth baby) in cycle 1 at the moment (if you can call it that seeing as i haven't had af yet). I have a feeling this one will take a while because I have been on mini pill for 4 years and have read it can take a while to become regular again after stopping.

First cycle for both my boys. I'm currently on cycle 3 so history obviously isn't repeating itself :(

1st- whoops
2nd- 2nd cycle
starting for no 3 next month so will see!

BFP the first cycle (I had been off loestrin for a year)

We BD'd every night for 6 nights around when I had fertile CM and 13DPO, I had a faint BFP.

6 months for us - typical thing of going on holiday and relaxing = bfp! Wish I could keep that in mind this time!

i conceived on the third cycle
we only had sex one time in the third cycle so i think that worked for us right away because the previous two cycles, we had sex every day.

First DD took 3 years of NTNP found out I was pregnant when I was 8 -9 weeks along ( was normal for me to go months without cycles). I have PCOS so my fertile prime came much later then normal women.

We got BFP on cycle 4, this is our first. Turns out I have mild, symptomless PCOS. I started acupuncture with a fertility acupuncturist and am 100% sure that made the difference for us. Now fx this one sticks...

Ps: got stark bfn at 9dpo and faint BFP at 20dpo...

BFP first month we tried, but ended in early miscarriage. Got CD3 blood work done and found I have high FSH (15.5) but I was only 33 at the time of the test. Did acupuncture and Chinese herbs to help with the high FSH. Just turned 34, now in my TWW of the 7th cycle TTC post-miscarriage.
I though since I got pregnant right away the first time that I would get my BFP quickly but, nope! Hopefully cycle # 7 will result in some good news.

Cycle 7 over here too MJs. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hope cycle 7 is the one for both of us! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->