How long did it take you?

Rayofhope

Reaction score
Hey ladies jus wondering how long it took for all your BFP's in terms if AF being late? X

I got my faint bfp 2 days ago and a strong one today, my period wasn't due until tomorrow x

I tested at 4 days late with CBD bfn n again yesterday with a cheapie bfn still have high hopes because the witch hasn arrived :) congrats on your BFP :) x

Definitely keep up hope! Everyone is different, this is my first preg but my mum and all her sisters are super fertile so maybe that's why lol! GL! Xxxx

Oh and I haven't has a positive on a cbd yet they aren't super sensitive, try a frer!

With all 4 of my pregnancies I got a BFP at 10 dpo (with the dollar store cheapies)

I got my first ever BFP this past friday with an internet cheapie, then went directly to the drug store and bought a clearblue plus and a clearblue digital with BFP's on both on the day before AF was due. after 15 months of ttc #1. Dec 3rd our FS told us we had less than a 10% chance of conceiving naturally before DH's surgery for Vericocele. so this is certainly our christmas miracle!

I got my first bfp at 12dpo and my second and third at 10/11dpo.

Thanks ladies for your input :) hope tho is my month, asked Santa for a baby or a new tv (didn't get my new tv) fingers crossed ladies :) xXx

And congrats on your BFP's girls x a happy and healthy 9 months to you x

I got my BFP at what I think is 20DPO (6 days past AF due date).Did about 5 tests over 3 days,and then at 24DPO,I did a CBD,which was also positive.

Last time I got my bfp 7 or 8 dpo x

16 dpo BFP with CBD, 3rd day of expected period. All tests before this were negative.

I tested with ics and at 10dpo got a stark white bfn but I got a faint bfp at 11dpo which showed up pretty clearly on a frer :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"