how long did u wait for a early scan?

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
Hello girls, has anyone had a early scan and if so how long did you wait for the appointment?? im still waiting doc said hes sending another letter today to the midwifes?? then they will arrange it?? should i just ring the epu and ask them?? feel stuck at the moment i just want to know everything is ok! due to a m/c this year:cry:

i had a mc in june and my first scan is next thursday ill be 10weeks 2days by then

how long did u wait for the appointment?? hope your well xxxx

bfp on the 16th september
doctors comfirmed on the 23rd
midwife appointment on the 26th

and got my scan letter last week

and im doing fine thanks you

sam76, i had mc in aug and am 7 wks preg now, i am having early scan 2moro i had to wait one week to get scan, although im not having this early scan coz of mc last time im having due to some brown discharge.

yes doing fine, just want to know everything is ok! hope i will get a appointment asap really, this is my first baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had my early scan (because of 2 m/c's) at just under 7 weeks. My doc called the epu whilst I was there with him and booked my appointment.

The epu will tell you you need a referral from your doc...keep chasing hun!

hope it goes well for your scan tommorow xxx

hi jaq, he said hes sent the letter to the resource centre were there based, but then they have to request a scan, so unsure really how long i will have to wait xxx i was going to ring them on thurs and chase them up xx

Ring the EPU .
I rang them after I started getting bad pain in one side and spotting.
They had me in three hours later for scan and bloods.
I had a ruptured eptopic 4 years ago and lost a tube due to me not realising how bad it was.
So this time they are really watching me and were great.
That was at 6 weeks.

Ring your EPU,that is what they are there for especially if you need reassurance (((hugs)))

arw thanks there closed now till the morning so i may ring them and see what they say

I always have a 2wk scan cause of my mc's so i am 6wks first scan

I have gone the emergancy room onec when i was 5wk 4 days cause i was getting pains
and they scanned me due to my miscarraige history xx

i had got my bfp, then went to docs next day and got a scan they day after. normally takes about a week for it to come through. good luck hun x

I had a m/c in April so I was due for an early scan. I informed them when I was 7 weeks and should have had an appointment the following week but it didn't come until I was 10 weeks! Anyway, a bit like you I wanted to know that everything was OK so I paid for a private on at 8 weeks just for peace of mind. This was £85 and worth every penny. I had the 10 week scan last week and its amazing to see how much the bubba grows in two weeks - no wonder we are all feeling sick etc! I have my final scan when I am 13 weeks and can't wait to see again how much its grown.

Keep chasing them hun or pay for a private on if you can afford it.

:hug::hug:

I was given one the next day, like jackie my doc rang the epu for me - as ive had two miscarriages previously. get back on to them hun. Its worth having a early scan for peace of mind

Im sorry hun ive know idea, just wanted to say i hope alls ok, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

do you see much on a early scan, is it the probe they use or a proper scan like the 12 wk one?? unsure, im going to ring the epu in the morning so i will let u all know xxx

its a probe - done internally. dont worry it doesnt hurt and u get a clearer picture that way.
good luck!

Hello just a update, i have a early scan tommorow morning, im very nervous but excited too, hope it will rest my mind xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->