How long did you have to wait?

nancyroo1808

Reaction score
How long did you have to wait to have your first Doctor appointment? Mines not till Nov. 28, by then I'd be waiting for 5 weeks. Which sucks because I'm just so anxious to find out how far along I am, I was on BC and didn't get my period. All I know is I could have conceived late Sept, or early-mid October. Blah and I'm already eager to know the sex, Gawhh I hate waiting :p

I didn't have my first appointment until I was 12 weeks.
I'm sure you could go to a walk in clinic and conform your pregnancy and help you work out your due date?
Congratulations and welcome to BnB :flower:

I had my first appointment at 6 weeks, but that's only because according to my last period I was supposed to be 11 weeks (my periods were really messed up). At my doctor's office, they normally will not schedule your first appointment until you're 8 weeks along.

Congrats on your pregnancy, hun. :flower:

I had my first appointment at 12 weeks. But this is in New Zealand.

I will be having my first appointment Nov 22nd by then I'll be 9 and half ish weeks, so I'll have been waiting almost 5 weeks for it. :)

saw nurse at 5 weeks to tell her i thought was pregnant, doctor at 7 weeks to confirm it, midwife at 8 weeks to arrange appointments then had my booking in appointment at 10 weeks at the hospital.

I had my first appointment at 8 weeks and then my ultrasound at 12 weeks.
It's totally different everywhere though :flow:

I saw just the general doctor to confirm my pregnancy at 6 weeks, but didn't have a proper 'pregnancy appointment' until 14 weeks.

I got my :bfp: at 6weeks & only waited about a week to see my doctor but then didn't have my booking appointment till I was 12weeks & got my 1st scan at 14weeks

I didn't get my firs appointment til when I thought I was 12 weeks and didn't get my dating scan til when I thought I was 15 weeks but turned out I was a week ahead so was 13 weeks by the time I got my first appointment... Hope they don't make you wait that long x

4 weeks i had to wait and it took the piss, i wanted to be seen asap

I had to go to the hospital a few days after I'd found out as they thought it was ectopic, they dated me there at 5 weeks and then another scan a couple days later. I had my first doctors appointment at 10 weeks.

My first appointment is this Wednesday, I will be 11 wks 6 days (according to my count at least)!!! I am so nervous seeing we had a miscarriage...but have had no bleeding and still "feel pregnant" so I am really hoping all is well.
Good luck and congrats with your bean!!!

I found out I was pregnant @ 6 weeks at my general doctor and he scheduled me to see an obgyn at 8 weeks. :)

I got my 1st appointment when I was 9 weeks as well as my first scan at 9 weeks :flow:

I found I was pregnant at 5 weeks, and I went for midwife at 9(ish) weeks. In Finland you don't need to go for doctors. When I moved to England, I went to doctors, but it wasn't pregnancy related, just cos I was new patient, I needed to go. I was then 25 weeks.

I had my first appointment at 9 weeks, but that's just because I hadn't told my mommy until then & I didn't know what to do. :haha:
We called the doctor and had an appointment set up for a week later.

I went to see the Doc 3 days after finding out and went to see the Midwife at around 8 weeks so 4 weeks after my docs appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->