How long did your vajayjay hurt after having your baby?

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
So I am just over 3 weeks postpartum and my crotch is still hurting! I had a 3rd degree tear and an episiotomy. Is it supposed to still be hurting? It isn't a stinging hurt like before, it is a bruise type hurt that sometimes throbs with pain. Nothing serious, just uncomfortable. I don't see my doctor for another 3 weeks.
It also hurts to stop peeing or if I do kegals it is quite uncomfortable.

So anyways, how long did you hurt for?

i had a episiotomy and for the first 3 weeks it hurt and i felt so heavy and ive only just started to feel ok down there n its been 4 weeks but it still feels sore from time to time.

the given healing time is around 6 weeks hope u feel better soon x

:hugs:Im 5 weeks now and still get the odd twinge it does take time sweetie, Im only starting to do exercises now because it no longer hurts couldnt have done it before

i got a 3rd degree tear (no epistomoy) but i don't really feel sore anymore. I just get this odd kinda itchy feeling where my stitches obviously are, can be a bit niggly when i sit down aswell. Hope you heal up soon :hugs:

I had a massive tear (Up, down, in and out!!) which took two docs over an hour to stitch up.... and I still get twinges from it even now.... 14 weeks later!!!

But it took about 2 weeks for it to stop hurting when I went to the loo.

i found wearing about 3 maternity pads helped alot cuz it gave me abit of support down there n made it easier to sit down.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Vajayjay....hahaha sorry...that amused me...it was about 4 weeks in total for me, i had no stiches or anything it just kinda felt awkward for a while i dunno if its gone back to normal or iv just got used to it ...:rofl: sorry im in such a giggly mood...

By the way i found that pouring warm water on it while i pee'd helped :)

I had an episiotomy and it can still feel tender now and salim is 9 weeks old. For the first 4 weeks I wore 2 maternity pads even when my bleeding stopped. It sort of helped. Mostly now I can feel it when I cough,laugh or sneeze. Keep trying with your pelvic floor exercises though, It will get better. :hug:

4 weeks at least before it stopped hurting when I sat etc. Still hurts sometimes if I move wrong

The first was my worst by far. I had an epi too. The Doctor did a good job it healed up fast. I would say the worst pains were the first two weeks. I bled forever it seemed the first pregnancy. Has been 11 years, so ? hmmm I am guessing it was about 7 weeks of bleeding.

I had a episiotomy, like you mine is no longer stinging it just feels more bruised. Or If a little tingly- I guess this is a sign of healing.

But sometimes it hurts when I sit down or I have been walking for ages :cry::cry:

i had three 2nd degree tears, and so needed plenty of stitches. Id say the first three weeks were the worst, but the past two weeks i havent felt too bad down there. It felt like a bruise, and slowly ached less and less.

I only had a first degree tear and I'm fine already. My ASS on the other hand aint feeling too great!!! I have two piles that are just starting to improve. :(

I only had a first degree tear and I'm fine already. My ASS on the other hand aint feeling too great!!! I have two piles that are just starting to improve. :(

Yeah my ass is being a pain in the ass lol. I hate pooping.

I hate to break it to you girls but I still have piles :blush: and Hannah's three months old

You won't be laughing in a few months :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->