How long do I have to be on the pill to induce a breakthough bleed ?

Missbx

Reaction score
I was just wondering How long do I have to be on the pill to induce a breakthough bleed ? I was on the pill over a year ago and I've had irregular cycles longest one I'm currently on is 207 days so I started the pill last night to get a breakthough bleed and I was going to take them for 21 days and then stop to hopefully get a breakthrough bleed do I have to take it for 21 days to get a bleed or can I take it for 7 days then stop?

I was just wondering How long do I have to be on the pill to induce a breakthough bleed ? I was on the pill over a year ago and I've had irregular cycles longest one I'm currently on is 207 days so I started the pill last night to get a breakthough bleed and I was going to take them for 21 days and then stop to hopefully get a breakthrough bleed do I have to take it for 21 days to get a bleed or can I take it for 7 days then stop?

Hi there,
a breakthrough bleed is not a period...so possibly doing this may not actually help the problem?
I would go to the doctors, because a breakthrough bleed may only make you feel better, and not solve the problem. Goodluck!! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->